News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

ZCT40 - High Five

Started by zaqrack, June 20, 2004, 08:47:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zaqrack

a jubilee track again, with a special car which many like, have fun :)

CTG

good car, average track

CTG

Hey DJ and Krys! Have I already sent you my ZCT40 replay? If not, then I must hurry up :)

DieselJoe

Oh, yes, you really have to!!! :D

I guess without team help my time will stay around 1:40! I don't think it will help anyone but I'll send you mine, too! :wink:
"Why can't we not be sober?"
Tool

CTG

Last message before summer holiday:

Diesel Joe -  I sent you and Krys the Z40 replay, use it clever. You mustn't send yours to me as I can't read e-mails in the following two months.

everybody - Have fun and have good races! And don't forget: a serious opponent will be back in October...  :twisted:

Krys TOFF

Have nice holidays CTG, see you soon. :D

al il professore

It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

Dark Chaser

I will leave The Guns of Brixton in the end of this year...
I'm to looking for a new team in 2005 (for me and Leo Ramone).

:|

And have nice holidays, CTG and my friend Krys.

Ps.: Sorry for my 'freak' English.

Shoegazing Leo

If your english is freak, your english is Raul Seixas (Maluco Beleza)...

There is going the train... 8)  8)

alanrotoi

Maluco beleza?? It's a dance night club here! I was there. It has two kind of music: in the ground floor brazilean music (I don't like it!!!!) and in the 1st floor is national rock&pop.

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Interesting:

at the start of elevated road: Alain 1:08.05 Akoss 1:08.55
after it: Alain 13.45 Akoss 15.65.  :?

against gutix, without his cork trick: Akoss 1:08.20 Gutix 1:08.55.

Damn last sector and cork trick! Anyway, you were better, grats, I must be satisfied with my 3rd place.
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

al il professore

lets go on with z40 by the numbers:

on the top of a bridge after the "cork trick of the year" by gutix, alain 58 seconds, gutix 56 seconds! just for this trick, i consider you won the race because your replay is wonderful to watch!

another impressive gutixized track. this guy drives like alanrotoi!!! and that means he drives quite good

i am quite proud of my lap though :) (tunnel jump was invented early on the month, and fast curves in the elevated road made my finger hurt in the last day!)
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

Shoegazing Leo

1- Raul Seixas is pop rock (70's and 80's)

2- I has a time 4 seconds better, but my connection and this site don't worked...

alanrotoi

Quote from: "al il professore"this guy drives like alanrotoi!!!

If you are talking about the trick of zct39 yes, it's mine ^_^

al il professore

are you talking about the corkscrew trick? its rotoi's mark. i hope i can see you driving like this long time yet