News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Samsum

Started by Shoegazing Leo, June 29, 2004, 02:27:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mingva

It's Samsun  :P

P.S. According to ancient myths the delta east of Samsun was the land of the Amazons.

Krys TOFF

"Rendering the results" : I HATE THESE WORDS ! :x
I can understand you need time for the analysis, but learn replays final time with RPLINFO and watch them to be sure there's not penalty time, it should not take much time. :roll:  :?
Why do you always last 1 entire week to publish results ? :x
:idea: Maybe you could at least write results here in the forum, even if you don't have time to make the scoreboard. No :?:

Shoegazing Leo

The problems are:
- I have a awful connection at home
- I have more than 30 weekly classes on university in 2 differrent places at morning and at night (I'm far away from home almost everytime everyday...)
- I have 2 jobs (one of these jobs will start today: a Radio Program about Football)

Gutix

Quote from: "Krys TOFF""Rendering the results" : I HATE THESE WORDS ! :x

I just was thinking the same  :lol:

Krys TOFF

Quote from: "Leo Ramone"The problems are:
- I have a awful connection at home
Not a real problem, I also have a slow access to the web (56k), but it's sufficient to receive mails with replays (around 5k/mail) and to upload one html page (around 20k), isn't it ?

- I have more than 30 weekly classes on university in 2 differrent places at morning and at night (I'm far away from home almost everytime everyday...)
Well, THAT is a problem. I remember spending hours in my bedroom learning when I was at university. But if you leave far from university it's even worse, except if you go to university by train : you can learn during the travel.
I am not a student anymore (since a loooong time now : 10 years :!:  :shock: ), I have a job. So I don't have lessons to learn at home, but I have 4 children, so I stay very busy when I get back home. :lol:

- I have 2 jobs (one of these jobs will start today: a Radio Program about Football)
Wow, radio animator ! Nice job. :wink:

Gutix

Congratulations Krys on your Samsum? victory. Nice end  :P

Krys TOFF

Thanks Gutix. :D
I just can't let you win every competition each month. :P  :wink:

Shoegazing Leo

This race was fantastic in despite of just 4 pipsqueaks... Look at this at the analisys...