News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

ACT 13

Started by Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister, July 02, 2004, 07:30:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Discussion about first track.
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

Krys TOFF

Nice track Akoss. :wink:
And, for the moment, I am surprisingly the leader, with a 10 minutes made replay ! :shock:  :lol:  8)

After a good start, life a at AkossStunts is not too big, no replays for almost a week now. Waiting for replays :)

629.09 km

Damn it I don't want to win at my own competition. Come on somebody, beat my time. Gutix? Alain?

629.09 km

11 hours left till deadline. I just want to remind everybody to this.

It's far from the lowest quality competition, I'm satisfied with my small championship, the times are good, but it's simply the lowest forum-discussed competiton ever.  :?

Btw, it's the first post in August 2004 in the forum.

629.09 km

al il professore

i dont have to play again, i lose...

I LOSE!!!!!!

I LOST!!!! why you where in MY way? when i am on the track get out of MY way!!!!
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

Track finished. Gutix is the winner, congratulations, but watch my replay. If it hadn't been my competition, you would have been losers ALL!!!!!!!  :mrgreen:

629.09 km

al il professore

speaking is easy, doing it is harder. you are speaking a lot.
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

Do you know me as a man who sends his best replay early in the month, even if it's his own competition?

If you see the shit second part of my replay, you would know and accept what I'm talking about.

By the way you should prove that you are a top driver when you drive a different competition from ZakStunts, too... that 1:11 was poor from a driver like the mighty Alain.

629.09 km