News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

ZCT 42 - Zak's paradise

Started by Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister, August 16, 2004, 02:26:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

I couldn't write this yesterday afternoon, because site was down, as always. So here it is:

Quote from: "Jacky"10. Zak McKracken (he's in love and doesn't care about Stunts)

This is very disgusting! Zak created a track for himself, with his elements, with his car and now doesn't wanna drive it because of a ... Even more bad: now he is injured, so he won't suffer on his disgusting, unenjoyable track. I wanted to force Zak to drive yesterday, but now it's too late, he is injured... It's only us who have to drive this track... grrrr... I almost got nervous breakdown when I tried to drive the part after loop (from 44 secs)...  :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:

Jacky: I'm afraid you submitted your tips too late... :(
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

BonzaiJoe

But we can't be quite sure.

alanrotoi

I love Stunts Oracle. Look, I went to her room and too her a picture while she was changing clothes. :roll:  :shock:

zaqrack

this track is way too hard for my taste, but i still like how challenging it is.
anyway i could race with auto gears if my right joint wouldnt have  arthritis, but it has.
I feel like a total wreck, all my arms and legs hurt somewhere :-S
Tomorrow new fixation and x-ray for my broken arm, if everything goes fine no operation is needed.

at least i have tons of chocolate and a 24h caring + worrying girlfriend. its not that bad  :)

Krys TOFF

Quote from: "zaqrack"i have tons of chocolate and a 24h caring + worrying girlfriend. its not that bad  :)
Lucky guy. :D  :wink:

Quote from: "alanrotoi"I love Stunts Oracle. Look, I went to her room and too her a picture while she was changing clothes.
Even more lucky guy. :lol:  :lol:

JTK

Quote from: "zaqrack"
at least i have tons of chocolate and a 24h caring + worrying girlfriend. its not that bad  :)

Whow, yes, lucky guy. After two weeks you'll look like me and weigh 100 kg because of the chocolate and not enough movement. And then your girlfriend will make your head dizzy, seeing her that much and she caring for you. So you have to care that in the end you do not become a Herr Otto Partz...

:lol:

zaqrack

by far i have lost 1.5kg :) but i definitely dont want to get the driving skills of Otto! :)

JTK

Just you wait... the first -1,5 kilo were just caused by the shock! Now the comfortabl part begins... :)

But seriously now: I hope you're getting well and do not need an operation at all. And hopefully chocolate and sweet care will free you from pain and bring you up again, soon. Latest moment to be well again: World Stunts Meeting 2005!

8)

DieselJoe

Quote from: "satanziege"sorry you two DJ / DC this month I will be top ten (mad laughter) ;)
:P  :lol:
"Why can't we not be sober?"
Tool

Quote from: "Jacky"3. Akoss Poo (always underestimates himself)
4. Bonzai Joe (I try...)

Who underestimates himself? :D:P

629.09 km

Mingva

It wasn't hard to guess pipsqueaks in top5 but only akoss predicted well the winner. There's final results:

1. Krys Toff - 18.88 pts;
2. Bonzai Joe - 18.00 pts;
3. Akoss Poo - 17.85 pts;
4. Mingva - 10.00 pts;
5. satanziege - 9.44 pts;
6. Alan Rotoi - 4.76 pts.

And again Krys won :o Mostly because he submitted tips quite early.

Also related: current standings  :arrow:

BonzaiJoe

I always try to underestimate myself a bit in the predictions... I race better if I don't think I'm going to win.
But we can't be quite sure.

Mingva

Quote from: "Mingva"It called modesty :)

I disagree.

629.09 km

Mingva

Quote from: "Akoss Poo"I disagree.
It's your choice  :lol: