News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

ZCT41 - Back in Time

Started by zaqrack, July 18, 2004, 02:31:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zaqrack

A retro track for your pleasure...

ZCT14 is the only track which has no winning rpl archive, so try to find the tricks from your skills and maybe your memory, if you're and old fox enough :)
And dont forget that this track will en during the World Stunts Meeting. Try your best, come to the meeting, and enjoy then a real live pricegiving ceremony :)

also, comments and etc come to this topic :))

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

1   Roy Wiegerinck   Flying Dutchmen      1    18    45    manual    2002    5    1    10   
2   Ben Snel   Flying Dutchmen      1    19    80    manual    2002    5    1    9   
3   Bonzai Joe   Cork`s crew      1    20    80    manual    2002    5    1    8   
4   Bismarck   Euroteam MasterStunts      1    24    30    manual    2002    5    1    7   
5   Alan Rotoi   MeganiuM Aces High      1    26    15    manual    2002    5    1    6   
6   Usrin   Looping Warriors      1    29    95    manual    2002    5    1    5   
7   Akoss Poo   Looping Warriors      1    31    40    manual    2002    5    1    4   
8   Zak McKracken   Cork`s crew      1    31    40    manual    2002    5    1    3   
9   CTG   Unskilled Drivers      1    32    10    automatic    2002    5    1    2   
10   Pershing II   Intercontinental Racing      1    32    35    manual    2002    5    1    1   
11   Cordi MontSerrat   No Team      1    36    40    manual    2002    5    1    0   
12   Juank_23   Intercontinental Racing      1    36    90    automatic    2002    5    1    0   
13   CTG   Unskilled Drivers      1    39    80    automatic    2002    5    1    0   
14   Mingva   Orion      1    41    65    automatic    2002    5    1    0   
15   Skid Vicious   Broderbund      1    41    70    manual    2002    5    1    0   
16   Herr Otto Partz   Broderbund      1    43    25    manual    2002    5    1    0   
17   Eddie Brother   MeganiuM Aces High      1    47    05    manual    2002    5    1    0   
18   Helen Wheels   Broderbund      1    47    65    manual    2002    5    1    0   
19   Joe Stallin   Broderbund      1    48    75    manual    2002    5    1    0   
20   Eszter   No Team      1    53    35    automatic    2002    5    1    0   
21   Bernie Rubber   Broderbund      1    54    80    manual    2002    5    1    0   
22   Peter Szabo   No Team      1    55    55    manual    2002    5    1    0   
23   Cherry Chassis   Broderbund      2    01    25    manual    2002    5    1    0   
24   SDK   No Team      2    19    60    automatic    2002    5    1    0

Only Bonzai, Mingva, CTG, Zak, Rotoi, Usrin and me raced this track 2 years ago. It was Rotoi's and Mingva's debut track, CTG's second, my third, Usrin's fifth. It will be interesting. It was one of my weak tracks in 2002. Wait from me a better effort this time! :)
Let's beat the Dutch! :)
Chürműű! :-)

816.79 km

alanrotoi

I saved the news of the final update of zct14.  Here is the retro news! :)

Latest news:
05/31/02 23:47:13
General:

Phew, nice month! Very hard races, impossible times, and a lot of hard work from everyone. I got 81!!! replays alltogether, that`s around 3 rpls a day. Most replays: Ben with 11 of them, but CTG and Roy is there with 10. Nice work! Now you`ll have two tracks, more info some lines below.
25 pipsqueaks (19 without the computer driven ones.) Nice! But I`m more happy that 12 of them are in teams (see, the top 12 - next year`s professionsal category maybe? :)), and almost all of them are regular pipsqueaks. And there are also some pipsqueaks who take part at the ISA, but not here. Nice to see that the community is getting bigger and bigger.
Winner in a hard battle: Roy, second: Ben Snel, third: Bonzai Joe. Special award goes to Alan Rotoi this month, he chose his very own way, and achieved great results with it, his first month, 5th place!
New stuff on site:

All scoreboards (except nation`s cup) updated, final scores, new track & car is out.
OK, so if you don`t know alrerady, you`ll have 2 tracks now. The main one has to be driven with the Lancia, and lasts until the 15. of July. The other lasts 1 monmth, you can choose any car you want (except cheat cars), and it`s a so called cheat-track (you can`t follow the legal route, but you have one with obstacles in a very crazy way). Please check out the restrictions at the tracks page. And it`s not worth a whole race. There will be 2 another special tracks, I take the 2 best results from everyone, and the average of that counts as one monthly race.
Analysis is up and running, cehck it out. -whooow, I`m fast. Now I think i`ll sleep. :)
Monthly comp.:

I got replays on the last day from: Juank, Pershing, Roy (2 rpls), Bismarck, Ben Snel, Bonzai Joe (2rpls), Usrin (2rpls), Short Cutfinder (there was some bug in it, so it`s unvaluable ;(), and Mingva. Special grats for Mingva, he started under 2mins, and had finally a time around 1:40, nice improvement.

al il professore

lol everybody that has the replay send a time around 1.20 at first try :) it means it will be a retro competition for some and a cheated competition for others

i have no help from my archives, i didnt save zakstunts url or played at z14 or neither mingva did at a good level... i am not sad, it is just another challenge to upheld.

there have been many (beating rotoi on IRC, win zakstunts 2003, beat bismark, bonzai joe and finally argammon, the nordic ring of bastards...) and this time i know i will be facing only one good and motivated pipsqueak... gutix.

come on gutix, you should show your time on the last day, like on z40... :D bonzai joe, argammon, roy wiegerinck, alanrotoi, gutix... time hider bastards!
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

Dark Chaser

Hello, drivers!!!

I will be away on business for two weeks. Bye, guys.  :lol:

Dark Chaser

I will be away on business for two weeks. Bye, guys.

Mingva

Hey, stop posting everywhere the same message  :x

alanrotoi

I don't know if Dark Chaser said it but he will be away for 14 days....  :roll:  :lol:  :lol:

al il professore

in other words, he will be off, during approximately two third of a month
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

al il professore

what about the comparison between 2002 and 2004 competition? don't you find it amazing that in only four days, a two years old record has fallen? I personally find it stunning that i could play so fast a replay in so short a time! when i began stunts racing, i made zack 16 replay in two months... i found it very perfect and someone beat it by ten seconds: alanrotoi. now i understand the distance that is to cover between a normal pipsqueak and a champion... but it took so long time and patience to build this successful path!!! after three years of racing, my dream came true: i do what i want with any car in stunts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i can put my wheel where ever i dreamt two years ago and couldnt

alanrotoi

Alain I want to congratulate you for the time you send but I don't find the words in english. When someone sees your time says: ¡Qu? hijo de puta! Felicitaciones por ese tiempazo. :)

PS: you know when an insult becomes a praise. ;)

al il professore

and you are probably some kind of son of a Helen :) its strange but its the first time that i feel i am really able to beat the great roy wiegerinck in official competition, and its cool feeling, i am the king of the woooooooorld. perhaps the world will be ending now?

alanrotoi

CTG and his innocent 1:52  :lol:

okok don't tell me, he only raced once  :lol:

Krys TOFF

Damn.
With my current time (1:30,90), I would have been 7th at ZCT14, before Akoss Poo.
And today, I'm only 11th with the same time. :shock:
Who is still not believing that Stunts racing legendary winners (Death Man, Mark Nailwood, Roy, Cap, Fdzierva, ...) would probably not be winners today ? :twisted:

alanrotoi

And I'm 5th just like in my 1st race ever :?

Maybe I belong to the past too :(