News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

For all those who can't go to the meeting

Started by Krys TOFF, August 12, 2004, 09:11:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krys TOFF

To all those who, like me, can't go to the Stunts meeting (I didn't had these 200 euros for this travel :cry:  :cry:  :cry: ), I suggest to encounter all in chatroom.

I suggest saturday evening, something like 20H00 GMT (any other proposal suits me fine too).
All people in the meeting logged from Zak's computer, and all others from their own computers.
This way, all unlucky guys like me will be a little with the lucky ones in the meeting.

What do you think about it ?

satanziege

Good idea in general - though I personally won't have time before midnight
:(
FNORD!

Krys TOFF

No problem for me. Midnight if you want. :D
But... Midnight GMT or midnight GMT+1 or midnight GMT+2 (actual time in France/Germany/hungary/...) ?
I suggested 20H00 GMT because it's ZakStunts deadline (= 21H00 GMT+1) and so I was sure he will appear in forum after this time to give the results. :wink:

JTK

Greetings from Budapest -  :lol:  :wink:  :?  :P  :D  :D  :) The Mighty Zak sais: Good Idea we will meet tomorrow in the chat sorry that I am writing without points and commata but this keyboard is an american with a hungarian configuration and i cannot find the signs

anyway until tomorrow, CU

al il professore

It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

alanrotoi

satanziege

Quote from: "Krys TOFF"No problem for me. Midnight if you want. :D
But... Midnight GMT or midnight GMT+1 or midnight GMT+2 (actual time in France/Germany/hungary/...) ?
Just meet whenever you wanr ;) I'll have a friend here, and i don't think that i can talk him into a chat ;) So meet at 20:00h or what ever, if it suits the rest better, which seems quite likely, perhaps I'll be able to drop in for some minutes.
Have fun
FNORD!

Krys TOFF

Hey, good to see everyone agreed. :D

I hope DJ, DC, Leo, Gutix and many many others will be there too to EXPLODE the number of pipsqueaks at the same time in chatroom.

I'll be in chatroom from 21H00 GMT+1 (ZakStunts deadline, that is 20H00 GMT if you prefer) to 3H00 GMT+1 in the morning if needed.

I won't be able to stay more than that as I must wake up early to travel to family meeting for sunday mid-day.

See you all tonight ! :D  :wink:

Shoegazing Leo

I just know about the happenings after the happenings (somewhere from Budapest can make the beatbox...)

alanrotoi

Seems you smoke something more powerfull than a pall mall :)