News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Chilli beans in pina

Started by Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister, August 15, 2004, 03:19:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CTG

zaqrack

Akoss's dream becomes a reality here, under the alias "Chili con cock":

---Content removed by second (but alas, too late) jugdement. Sorry!---

BonzaiJoe

But we can't be quite sure.

CTG

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Well, it seems I'll have a Mexican week from tomorrow, as I bought a lot of Mexican specialities (chilli con carne - which we call chilli beans, chilli beans - other kind of meal with beans, Tortilla wraps, Jalapeno paprika, Fajita sauce, hot Taco sauce) in Lidl - there's a Mexican week there, too.

I will fart a lot and I will have firey ass on closet! I'll also fart in the Slovak Paradise as I head through the famous Suchá Belá gorge, its metal steps, ladders, chains, dangerous rocky sections...

A question will remain: who would like to fill her pina with the chilli beans in order to serve as an erotic meal for me?

BÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!!!
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

CTG

Quote from: Akoss Poo on May 03, 2012, 09:34:25 PMA question will remain: who would like to fill her pina with the chilli beans in order to serve as an erotic meal for me?

Tömtöm? ;D

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Quote from: CTG on May 03, 2012, 11:06:36 PM
Quote from: Akoss Poo on May 03, 2012, 09:34:25 PMA question will remain: who would like to fill her pina with the chilli beans in order to serve as an erotic meal for me?

Tömtöm? ;D

Of course my seal is also needed to fulfil the chilli beans in pina project - and Tömtöm would definitely be rejected. Maybe Ágota? Katica? Lilluci? Mariann cica?  ;D 8)
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

CTG

CTG

Quote from: Akoss Poo on May 03, 2012, 11:40:42 PM
Mariann cica?  ;D 8)

Akoss Poo is a henpeck, he won't ever say anything like that about other chicks. :D

I used to ask him if he would fvck X, Y and Z hot chicks, but nowadays he answers "I won't tell it!".