News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

ZCT42 - The Meaning of Life

Started by zaqrack, August 15, 2004, 09:09:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zaqrack

no, it's from Duglas Adam's book:  The Hitchhikers guide to the galaxy.

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

B?FF. Let's finish off topic.
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

zaqrack

the name origin  of the track is not off topic at all.

Krys TOFF

Quote from: "zaqrack"no, it's from Duglas Adam's book:  The Hitchhikers guide to the galaxy.
I love this marvelous "trilogy in 5 books" :shock:  :lol: by Douglas Adams.
Originally planned to be a trilogy (3 books), the author finally made 5.
I especially like the idea of the "last restaurant before the end of the Universe" :lol:
Mmmm, what do you say Akoss ? Off topic post is this post ? I don't care. :lol:

Krys TOFF

Quote from: "Akoss Poo"A lot of time can be won by doing the pipe jump, but it is very hard, because you need lot of speed. I think Alan did it. 1:24 is possible, I will reach it next week, after my very hard exam on Monday.
1:24 won't be enough according to the huge fight between Alan and BJ we can see now (reminds me of last 2002 tracks, good remembrance :D ).
But reaching 1:24 would be sufficient to be in top 10. So I will reach it. 8)

BonzaiJoe

Yes, this reminds me of 2002 too :D But I just know that Alain and Gutix will both jump out when they dare (at the end of the month) and beat us. So it's not the same. But until then, I will keep fighting!
But we can't be quite sure.

alanrotoi

Thanks jacky for the fight. It is similar than those times when I enjoyed a lot and zakstunts was visited 4-5 times per day and the afternoon chats  could not lack.

Let's see if the Oracle is able to reach the podium at least once.

Stunts Oracle

Of course I can reach the podium weak mortal! Prepare your soul and regret of your sins because the Doomsday is soon...
Humans will bow down!! and I will rule this world!!!
Visit me: http://listen.to/stuntsoracle

alanrotoi

Finally, some improvement. I still can't imagine how to do these 1:15s, and I'm sure you will be under 1:15 in the end...

4th-5th place for me

629.09 km

alanrotoi

Wow! I'm satisficed. I'm not that slow I guessed I was. 2nd place with a replay done 4 weeks ago :)

BonzaiJoe

Yes, quite impressive I must say. But I'm disappointed in Gutix and Alain. It makes my win look a little cheaper that they didn't try at all.
But we can't be quite sure.

satanziege

Congrats Jacky!

and Congrats Zak for beating Alain in your current state ;) get well...

i simply forgot to race :(
FNORD!

DieselJoe

Yeah, I also noticed the soon ending too late! I raced in the last minutes before ending and sent my replay exactly at 21:00! Phew, that was close! But unfortunately, I could not raise my position.  :?

I see we have another sick winning replay! :lol: Congrats to Bonzai Joe! :D
"Why can't we not be sober?"
Tool

I'm proud to beat Gutix again after so long time. I'm satisfied with a Countach 3rd place very much (especially on this track...), only 2 Stunts gods beat me. Congratulations to Bonzai Joe for doing that trick... Incredible...

Cheap victory? Look at the names behind you on the scoreboard...

Welcome Thomas, congrats to Lise for beating him. :) They should form a team I think. :)

629.09 km