News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

World Stunts Meeting 2005

Started by JTK, August 17, 2004, 11:42:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lised

Dinmor comes - that's for sure!

DieselJoe

It's pretty sure that I will come!
"Why can't we not be sober?"
Tool

lised

Wow that's actually a lot. I'm really looking forward  \:D/ Thank you so much for letting me come! I'll remember to take some very long walks, so you'll have time be MEN  :D

DieselJoe

For address information simply write an e-mail to KHR (he doesn't want to post it here).

My phone number is +49 431 55 31 05. Maybe you'll get me in the evening (I' m much at work at the moment).
"Why can't we not be sober?"
Tool

JTK

Sorry, Diesel Joe, the above should be written here, I accidentily edited your contribution. The telephone number above is mine, of course. More often my wife will be on the phone but don't be afraid... :)

zaqrack

LOL  :lol:

it's still strange, I never gave you admin access JTK, but somehow you had it always.
Guess the forum feels your importance in the stunts community :D

JTK

Zak, come to the chat, please.

al il professore

i missed khr AND jtk on the chat room

i was there but playing counter strike!!! damn!

will any of the ten or fifteen bicycle races i will take part to until july kill me before? let's see. but i'll defend myself.
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

BonzaiJoe

Congratulations on getting a job JTK! Now there are only 4,999,999 unemployed in Germany :D I'm looking forward to see you this summer.
But we can't be quite sure.

JTK

Thanks, BJ, I'm also looking forward. My heart stopped for one second when I read before, that you would possibly not come, but now the sun is shinig in it again (of course, weather god!).

Usrin

Bad news (at least for me): today it became almost sure that I can't go to the meeting. Our summer field practice will be held between 11-18 July in Austria... :(
Colour of living being is determined by the gene.

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Chürműű! :-)

943.41 km

CTG

Summer practice at General Electrics: 4-29th July. Financial problems became less important with this... :?

CTG

Quote from: "CTG"JTK, KHR - hosts
Zak McKracken
Akoss Poo
Usrin
Lise
Bonzai Joe
Dinmor (??)
Alan Rotoi (?)
Alain
Krys Toff
Diesel Joe (?)