News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

World Stunts Meeting 2005

Started by JTK, August 17, 2004, 11:42:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JTK

O.K., that is our offer:

We could meet at KHR's place, that is a small village called Hemeringen, 10 km near Hameln. There ist space enough for some people to sleep in the house, also there is space for tents in the garden. We could - of course - do live races, and best of all: Race on wide screen (diagonal 2,3 meters :!:  :!:  :!: ), because KHR built a beamer on his own.

Only there is not that much possibilities for activities as in Budapest around: One could go th Hameln one day (and watch the Pied Piper (Rattenf?nger)), there also is a summer sledging run nearby, we could walk or cycle through the mountains, there is an old castle nearby, we could go by ship on the Weser river. We could also go to Hannover one day. Maybe Satanziege and/or Diesel Joe also have some ideas.

The cost of living will be of course a little bit higher than in Hungary. Cooking for all is possible. And if some people, especially from Germany come by car, we could use them, instead of the not that good and expensive public traffic in the area.

So, what do you think of this?

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Wow, it sounds really good. To be honest, I don't really like cultural programs, sightseeing, so maybe it will be even better than it was in Budapest. Especially if Krys and Alan comes, too. :)
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

DieselJoe

Hey, that would be about 70 km from here - that sounds great for me! :D If nothing serious happens, I will come, of course, too! By the way, I would come by car. Most of the way is simply along the B1, so I should be able to do it in Powergear! :mrgreen:

About activities... although you can see a lot of south-east-asiatic  tourists here, I don't think Hildesheim should be that interesting... :? Other ideas... I'll think about it :roll:
"Why can't we not be sober?"
Tool

satanziege

Pretty cool ;) I don't think that there are many things that would keep me from coming this time.
If it survives so long i'll come by car too (so by now there should be enough places in cars for everyone ;) )

I'll think about activities too. Thanks already to you!
FNORD!

BonzaiJoe

Sounds good to me too. I don't think I will come by car, but I definitely will come. Although I really liked to see Budapest and do things there, I think being in a small village would give us more time to play Stunts, which is also great :D. I will be very disappointed if Alain doesn't come next year...
But we can't be quite sure.

Krys TOFF

Around 700 km for me (half the distance that was for Budapest for me) so I can do it by car, even if I'm alone (it's always better when there are 2 persons, to avoid sleeping when driving. :lol: ).
So, if date is not in july : I WILL COME ! :D

For Alain, distance is a problem. But, if he goes to Paris (by train or plane), I can take him and we can go together with my car. Alain, is this something possible for you ?

It's good to hear that Satanziege and DJ will come. What about Argammon ?

Also, we should try to contact dutch pipsqueaks, even if they are not active anymore. It's not a long distance for them, and it would be good to see them too. :wink:

Dinmor

@ JTK and KHR.

I am definitely gonna join you at the Stunts world meeting 2005. I can't miss this opportunity as I am now officially a Stunts-geek!! I don't care about the date of the meeting.....As longs as it's a weekend I'll be there!

- Thomas.
I know I believe in nothing, but it is my nothing.

JTK

Aaaaaaaaah, Dinmor is Thomas! Welcome to the community! Great to hear, that there's one more pipsqueak, now!  :D

Keep on rockin!

CTG

I won't come...

I told the same for the first meeting too :)

DieselJoe

Quote from: "CTG"I told the same for the first meeting too :)
Everybody saw that! :mrgreen:

I hope, that it's the same this time, then...
"Why can't we not be sober?"
Tool

JTK

Well, CTG, maybe Zak has one seat left on his twin bike and on the way to Germany he'll pass Gy?r...  8)

Aussiechris

G'day guys,

Im an aussie who will be spending 2005 in the UK. I would love to be involved in the world stunts meeting if you have room for another driver. Introduced to stunts at an early age, the game means a lot to me and while i am a little rusty, I am willing to help out where I can. I am not too great on my European geography (should have payed attention in school) so let me know as more happens.

cheers,

Chris

BonzaiJoe

Hello Chris, it's great to hear from you!

I am quite sure you can come to the meeting, and we're all looking forward to see you (although of course KHR has to confirm this - he's hosting it). Hameln is in Germany, so you will have to fly or sail from the UK to mainland Europe, and go by train or car to Hameln (if you look at a European map, it is near Hannover, in the middle of Germany (slightly to the north).
Just check this thread for news and updates about the meeting. In the meantime, you can exercise your Stunts skills in the competitions! Everybody is welcome, and it doesn't matter if you're not the best in the world, not everybody is. Go to "http://stunts.mine.nu/" to see some competitions. My favourite is Zakstunts. Looking forward to seeing you on the scoreboards!

Greetings from Bonzai Joe
But we can't be quite sure.

alanrotoi

Welcome to the community Aussiechris!

Is there any night club to pick girls in Hameln? I don't have any german girl in my list :) (well my ex-girlfriend was Tieffemberg, full german blood but she doesn't born there ;))

JTK

Uh - ah, well, I don't know really, maybe KHR does. But normally in German night clubs German girls are very seldom - most of them come from Russia and so on.