News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

World Stunts Meeting 2005

Started by JTK, August 17, 2004, 11:42:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JTK

@ Usrin and CTG: Oh, I am sorry!  :cry:  But maybe one day... in Budapest again... or elsewhere... :?

Argammon

I am currently thinking I will NOT come.I just don't want to see Alain's ugly face (hey I am not his mirror,poor thing has to suffer each day).
And thinking it over.I don't want to hear his stupid comments either.

But I will give ya a tip:If you play the same lottery numbers each week it does NOT increase your chance to win.What a stupid idea Alain.

But let's see about my mood in July...

BTW who does not understand what I am doing here can solve the equation PP+UAA=BID

If anyone is able to solve I promise some beers on the next Alain free stunts meeting I will attend.

al il professore

you cant trust a guy who does not even know how to fix his avatar pic on a forum :) but someone can solve the equation DICK + ASS = ARG!
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

Argammon

LOL what the heck are you talking about ?!?!

Anyways I don't see any connection between a forum avatar and trustworthyness.And I don't see a connection of trustworthyness and the decision to come/not come to a meeting?

Let me guess,you are just talking BULL again trying to sound smart!
Hint:You aren't!

BonzaiJoe

But we can't be quite sure.

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

I would like to eat, drink, shout, sing, womanize heavily in Germany and in the remaining time, beat you all in LIVE Stunts races!  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

al il professore

what date? what airport? gps coordinates of the meeting place? CAN I RIDE MY BIKE IN GERMANY? since krys doesnt want to hear me farting in his car all the way to hannover, i need a plane ticket from BIARRITZ PARME... i found something for 308 euros.

i also found a train ticket for le bourget (50 euros) i will sleep in a tent with an axe and a flashball grenade.

what about the aussies in hannover? was it really serious? I hope we can skid the kangaroo! i will buy one liter of german wig oil...

i am going to kill you all if i aint got my t shirt and my sausage breakfast.
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

KHR

PLEASE READ THE NEW TOPIC AT THE COMPETITION SECTION!!!!!!!

KHR :!:  :!:  :!:  :!:  :!:  :!:  :!:  :!:  :!:  :!:  :!:  :!:
Visit http://www.kalpen.de

SELECT Idea, Concept, Implementation FROM Brain WHERE Problem = $currentProblem
-----------------------------
Error 1146: Table 'Kalpen.Brain' doesn't exist

al il professore

:lol:  i wont harm argammon. come to the meeting, i'll be glad to speak about our passion with a danish beer.

zaqrack

DieselJoe

Everybody's going to the party
Have a real good time
Dancing in the desert
Blowing up the sunshine
"Why can't we not be sober?"
Tool

CTG

Bad news:

Low cash situation caused that I can't order the medals of USC season 2004/05. Sorry, it's a very annoying fact - let me postpone it a bit. The only thing I can do is to send Krys' and Alain's medal from season 2003 to the meeting by Zak.  :oops:

Krys TOFF

Quote from: "CTG"The only thing I can do is to send Krys' and Alain's medal from season 2003 to the meeting by Zak.  :oops:
Wow, I deserved a medal for my 2003 season of USC ?
Oh gosh, oh golly, oh wow !!! :D

CTG

Yes, you deserved it: valuation was counted without my participation. I finished 2nd in that season but removed myself from the list, so Alain was 2nd and you were 3rd. The same system will work for the last season and maybe something different in the next one.