News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Date of meeting

Started by JTK, August 31, 2004, 04:13:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

When do you wish the World Stunts Meeting 2005 to happen?

01.-03. July
0 (0%)
15.-16. July
3 (23.1%)
22.-24. July
0 (0%)
29.-31. July
4 (30.8%)
05.-07. August
0 (0%)
12.-14. August
4 (30.8%)
19.-21. August
2 (15.4%)
26.-28. August
0 (0%)
02.-04. September
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Voting closed: August 31, 2004, 04:13:08 PM

JTK

We should already now think of the date of the meeting. Me personally I would not like to meet on the first weekend in August that much, but anyway...

KHR, do you know when statistically there is most sunshine and less rain in Hameln?

KHR

I cannot definetly say when I get my vacation yet - there is no time to think about that at my work.

8-10.Juli is not possible - please edit JTK!

I guess late August or maybe end Juli could be good.

So long, KHR

Btw: There?s always sunshine when Rainman Jacky comes....
Visit http://www.kalpen.de

SELECT Idea, Concept, Implementation FROM Brain WHERE Problem = $currentProblem
-----------------------------
Error 1146: Table 'Kalpen.Brain' doesn't exist

JTK

Edited. And I forgot - when Jacky comes rain has no chance (as we already came to know on the Donau/Danube :lol: ).

DieselJoe

Unfortunately I don't know about my plans next summer, yet. So I can't vote :roll:
"Why can't we not be sober?"
Tool

satanziege

Same for me - I'll have my diploma by then and could as well guess the correct numbers for lotto ;)
FNORD!

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Late August is very doubtful for me, exam period will last 22 August - 2 September, and I will have to learn before.  :?

And I haven't mentioned that 20 August is national holiday in Hungary, so 19-21 August would be probably the worst (especially because of my exam(s)).

From mid July till mid August it would be the best. I voted for 15-17 July, but we'll see what will happen until that time.
Chürműű! :-)

816.79 km

Mingva

To me the best is mid-end of July. If only I would/could go...

Krys TOFF

As my holidays will probably be from mid july to early august, like this year, best of me is mid august (12-14).
15th of August is a day off in France, so I could even stay one day more. :D

GTC

Dunno yet, it depends on my university's summer practice...  :?

And a bit more pessimistic view: there's too much chance for a low-cash situation next year.  :(

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Oooooh, I will also have summer practice with the university, and dunno when(and where). My arrival in second stunts meeting also is depending on that.
Chürműű! :-)

816.79 km

Krys TOFF

Quote from: "GTC"there's too much chance for a low-cash situation next year.  :(

May I suggest all Hungarians & the "flying Slovac" (Usrin) to come together in one car in order to reduce travel cost per person... :roll:

I suggested it to Alain for 2004 meeting but we are much too far from each other (France is big) and it wasn't possible. :(

zaqrack

I have two possibilities in sight now:

exams iuntil mid june and work practice in whole august

or

work practice whole june and july and august free.

I'll know more in some weeks, and then I'l l know when I'm available.
If I work in august that means I'm available on weekends of course - but I'd be much better to travel for 4-5 days, to hang around the area a bit.

we'll see.

zaqrack

OK, I'm on school exercise from 2005 Aug 1 - 2006 Jan 31, some days off, but definitely none in the first month.

That means the last weekend of July (29-31) would be the best for me, if its in August I can only go for a very short time, or cant even go. :(

BonzaiJoe

All dates are fine for me, so forget my vote for 12-14 August. Actually I think 29-31 July is my favourite.
But we can't be quite sure.

Argammon

I usually have exams around 31 Juli,that's a very bad time for me :/