News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

ACT 15

Started by Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister, September 01, 2004, 05:47:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

The whole server is down at the moment I think, pages starting with alvilag.hu, elvtars.hu, szakember.hu are all down. Usrin's Weather Page is down, too. I'm satisfied with this server, it's the first time I see it not working.
Chürműű! :-)

816.79 km

A thing: this is not my server, if it had been mine, I would have already tried to solve the problem.

816.79 km

Mingva

Quote from: "BonzaiJoe"...

Mingva

Hmm, above my last post was BJ's ironical message. But now it disappeared.
Who deleted it  :?:

BonzaiJoe

Obviously Akoss did. But he must understand that I'm only teasing him, to show him he shouldn't be rude to Zak for no reason. Of course I don't mean that I hate him, and I don't know his girlfriend, so I can't have an opinion about her...   but I'm looking forward to the final update!
But we can't be quite sure.

DieselJoe

I planned to race during the last hours, sorry that I didn't.
I am ill and had a f***ing headache. :x

But congrats to the last track's winner Bonzai Joe and to the champion Gutix!
"Why can't we not be sober?"
Tool

Krys TOFF

Quote from: "DieselJoe"I planned to race during the last hours, sorry that I didn't. I am ill and had a f***ing headache. :x
But congrats to the last track's winner Bonzai Joe and to the champion Gutix!

Hey, don't feel sad DJ : you finished 4th in final ranking, and I'm only 5th. Good job last 3 month from you my Gasoline friend. :wink:

One last thing : Gutix alone managed to earn as much points as DJ and I together for team ranking. :shock: He deserves to be champion without doubt. :)

BonzaiJoe

Can we see the ACT15 replays? Congratulations Akoss Poo for winning this final track, and to the clear champion Gutix (although I'm disappointed that he didn't send another replay on ACT15)
But we can't be quite sure.

I will upload them this weekend. The Net was very slow at home and I couldn't do a full update. Sorry. But I'm sending them to you in mail now.

After I drove abour 75 minutes on the track, I watched your time and I realized that it's already under your time... It was so bad I was waiting for a Gutix replay, but it didn't come...

816.79 km