News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

maintenance problems

Started by zaqrack, September 04, 2004, 10:26:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zaqrack

anyway just some humanity...

if I know someone, and that one has an accident, and even if I dont really like that person. I say at least get well soon.

doesnt matter at all anyway, just for example why should i care about your problems, if you care about mine this much...

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Quote from: "zaqrack"anyway just some humanity...

if I know someone, and that one has an accident, and even if I dont really like that person. I say at least get well soon.

doesnt matter at all anyway, just for example why should i care about your problems, if you care about mine this much...

I'm almost always laughing when I read that Zaki is trying to save himself. And that everybody is on Zaki's side all the time. I'm negatively discriminated!
Chürműű! :-)

816.79 km

zaqrack

what from would i need to save myself ???  :shock:

JTK

Akoss, I am not against you! Having a different idea in mind doesn't mean, people are discriminating you. So don't try to put yourself in a position of a martyr! I also am desperately waiting for Zak's new track. But anyway I know about hosting a contest and I would be mad if I had to create a track with one hand only. So don't expect 100% from Zak by now, come on.

Maybe try to see it like this: Suddenly you have more time!  :) There is no track you have to race by now! Go out, watch the birds in the trees, take a zip of Palinka and tell nature you're there with a big B?FF. Later, when you are smooth and cool and relaxed there will be a new track and then all your restored power will lead you to best performance ever!

:lol:

Krys TOFF

Quote from: "JTK"Having a different idea in mind doesn't mean, people are discriminating you.
Having differents ideas and tell them is the essence of democracy. :D

Quote from: "JTK"I would be mad if I had to create a track with one hand only
Why ? Just use game built-in track editor instead of Nailwood's track blaster : one hand is sufficient to use a mouse. :wink:

Quote from: "JTK"Suddenly you have more time!  There is no track you have to race by now!
And what about 4DSL, Stunts LOL, FranceStunts (if Alain makes an update one day) and the new no shortcut competition called WSC (http://wsc.mundopc.net) ?

Quote from: "Akoss Poo"I'm negatively discriminated!
Really ? Stop insulting injured people and you'll see people attitude change. :idea:

Quote from: "Akoss Poo"I just don't want to drive a 35 seconds long track for 2 weeks just because Zaki doesn't tend to ask his teammates or anybody to create new track because he can't.
2 things :
1st, Alan Rotoi and Argammon made ZakStunts tracks in the past.
2nd, why didn't you made a track (and you know how to make good tracks, well at least, let's say you know hoiw to make tracks I like :D ) and sent it to Zak by mail as a proposal to help him while he is injured ? I don't know if he would have accepted it, but it would be a more "constructive" attitude than insulting him. :P

DieselJoe

Quote from: "Krys TOFF"one hand is sufficient to use a mouse.
Is Zak right or left-handed? :roll:
"Why can't we not be sober?"
Tool

BonzaiJoe

I was going to make a post, but then I realised I have nothing to say. Then I was going to not make a post, but then I realised that after all, I had this to say.

So there you go...
But we can't be quite sure.

zaqrack

confusion, chaos   :twisted:

JTK

Quote from: "Krys TOFF"
Quote from: "JTK"I would be mad if I had to create a track with one hand only
Why ? Just use game built-in track editor instead of Nailwood's track blaster : one hand is sufficient to use a mouse. :wink:

Oh no, I could not do good racing tracks (except fast live racing tracks) without track blaster. I am addicted to this programm :) And then: Zak is a mouse hater, he does everything on Keyboard only...

Quote from: "Jacky"
I was going to make a post, but then I realised I have nothing to say. Then I was going to not make a post, but then I realised that after all, I had this to say.

Oh could you please say that again, Jacky?  :wink:

zaqrack

track done
update probably not before sunday evening

DieselJoe

Take your time.

Hurry up.

The choice is yours.

Don't be late.

Take a rest.

As a friend.

"Why can't we not be sober?"
Tool

Shoegazing Leo

Quote from: "DieselJoe"Take your time.

Hurry up.

The choice is yours.

Don't be late.

Take a rest.

As a friend.

is your old memory?

alanrotoi

Is everybody drinking zak's medicines or what??? :D  :lol:

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

I really like what JTK wrote. :) He knows how to relieve me. :)

The problem is not with Zak, I would forgive him the things I mentioned in the last weeks. I don't have any serious problem with him, if there was, I would tell him definitely. He knows the person I am against very much. But he asked me not to insult that person.

Track is ready? Greeeeat! Now I can feel my words were effective! :)
Chürműű! :-)

816.79 km

Mingva

Quote from: "Akoss Poo"But he asked me not to insult that person.
Mwhahahaha :lol:  Need I say more?