News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

post counts

Started by zaqrack, September 13, 2004, 10:17:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

alanrotoi

I signed up Stunts Oracle (AKA Pamela David) in MeganiuM team to race and help the team. I know she has the power of the Stunts Gods so I guessed she would make good results for us.

This is convincing, don't it? :D

BonzaiJoe

Well Akoss... I heard that story, but I didn't believe it at all. I'm sure CTG is a real person, but are you sure he was ever a real Stunts driver? The mysterious CTG who said nothing in the Stunts community at any time, but then suddenly decided to vote in the TDC contest and even create a ghost driver...

The funniest thing I remember was CTG's fake "Unskilled team competition" to find out who was 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th driver.

But never mind if they are deleted.
But we can't be quite sure.

zaqrack

Akoss Poo's post numbers were increased by Ezekiel Kemboi's (31 posts)

CTG

Quote from: "BonzaiJoe"The mysterious CTG who said nothing in the Stunts community at any time, but then suddenly decided to vote in the TDC contest and even create a ghost driver...

He took part in TDC that why he voted also... :) Anyway I'm fond of this conspiracy - it seems some people in this community never forget their own fairy tales about Stunts ghosts, wolfmen, Nessie and evil UFOs... :D

CTG

Anyway welcome back, registered user Akoss Poo! :)

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

I have to make my return, yes (thanks Zak for activating my nick again):

B?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????FF!!!

:o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o
Chürműű! :-)

816.79 km