News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Bioparty

Started by Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister, September 14, 2004, 09:02:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

I will go tonight to the bioparty. It's the party of the biologists, but I'm invited, too by my biologist roommates. We will drink before it in F?c?n (=Pheasant), a rocker pub in Debrecen. I'm so happy about that, so I had to write this into the forum. :)
Chürműű! :-)

917.47 km

BonzaiJoe

Sounds good :D have a nice party, and don't drink too much (although of course you should drink a lot...) good luck getting pina.
But we can't be quite sure.

JTK

I guess you had too much beer and palinka to get a p..., didn't you?

Tonight is MY night: The first home handball game of the THW Kiel in the new season 2004/05. German Master Cup, we're cooooooooming! Oh, I cannot wait to sit on my place  :P  :P  :P

I drank absinthe and beer (Borsodi Bivaly). :) But I didn't get drunk, it was the level of talking a lot, smiling, litt We stayed in F?c?n for the whole night, drank, talked a lot, joked, it was really good. I met a really cute girl, I hope I will see her later too. :D

917.47 km

Yesterday I had another 'bioparty'. A biology lesson about the male and the female body and their relationship. It was the best day of my life (so far). It's a pity that we was in a park in its rushhour. More info in chatroom.

917.47 km

zaqrack

grats, it was about time to reach a bit of your dreams finally

but I wont start insulting her as someone would :?

Quote from: "zaqrack"grats, it was about time to reach a bit of your dreams finally

but I wont start insulting her as someone would :?

Ah thank you very much. :) It was a big step up in my life.  :D

I think Laura and you would be on quite good terms.  :roll:

917.47 km

JTK

Whow, Akoss, what a soft answer - that won't be a "femaleish" side of yours, will it?  :shock:

Quote from: "JTK"Whow, Akoss, what a soft answer - that won't be a "femaleish" side of yours, will it?  :shock:

I'm living my good days at the moment, and there was no reason not to be soft.

917.47 km

JTK

Sounds great! I hope you have a good and long lasting time.

Quote from: "JTK"Sounds great! I hope you have a good and long lasting time.

B?FF

917.47 km

CTG

Quote from: Akoss Poo on September 20, 2004, 04:02:19 PM
Yesterday I had another 'bioparty'. A biology lesson about the male and the female body and their relationship. It was the best day of my life (so far). It's a pity that we was in a park in its rushhour. More info in chatroom.

Laura egy mú! ;D