News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Haifa

Started by Shoegazing Leo, September 26, 2004, 04:58:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gutix

Quote from: "Leo Ramone"Map? I'll put on monday...

HURRY UP! HURRY UP! I can not race without the map  :lol:

Krys TOFF

/angry mode ON
What is the real map of Isra?l ?
Where is Palestine ?
Where are peace and human rights ?
Isra?l is a colonialist country, like France was until WW2. Like USA are in Irak. Like USSR were in eastern Europe not so long ago...
I don't like colonialists.
I don't hate jewish people, I hate current Isra?l policy, like I hate current USA policy.
/angry mode OFF

BonzaiJoe

Quote from: "Krys TOFF"/angry mode ON
What is the real map of Isra?l ?
Where is Palestine ?
Where are peace and human rights ?
Isra?l is a colonialist country, like France was until WW2. Like USA are in Irak. Like USSR were in eastern Europe not so long ago...
I don't like colonialists.
I don't hate jewish people, I hate current Isra?l policy, like I hate current USA policy.
/angry mode OFF

YES!

Israel = Government run terrorism. I'm sad to say so, but ironically they are the new nazis. They discriminate by race and murder innocent people without any kind of law involved. The new blood-stained patriots of the world, backed by the world's greedy big-brother USA.

I don't get it when people somehow try to justify the actions of Israel by referring to the Palestinian terrorists. Surely Palestinian terrorism is terrible, but they are bloody terrorist networks! Not the government! Whatever Palestinian government there is works for PEACE. The Israeli government works for war.
But we can't be quite sure.

Shoegazing Leo

Who'll be the season's second place? Dark Chaser or Krys Toff?
Gutix is already the champion, because can't be reached in number of victories...

Krys TOFF

Quote from: "Leo Ramone"Who'll be the season's second place? Dark Chaser or Krys Toff?
Gutix is already the champion, because can't be reached in number of victories...
I would have been 2nd easily if I had not missed 1 race... :? Now, it will be more difficult. :roll:

BonzaiJoe

Gutix' time is ridiculously incredible. I thought I did a super time, and it was 47.95, so I don't really know what to do about it...

Krys TOFF

Send it BJ, and you'll be 2nd, behind Gutix. :wink:

BonzaiJoe

Well, the thing is, I overwrote it because I wanted to do a better time, but then I did a slower time instead :D  But this one has a really nice (nice looking) finish!

Krys TOFF

Congrats Sgumachertix :shock:  :lol:
Nice nick you gave to Gutix Leo. :wink:

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

B????????????????????????????FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!!! :smt078
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km