News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Rozsnyó (USC 17)

Started by Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister, September 28, 2004, 04:50:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CTG

Rozsny? tricks are available now in 'Tricks' section!!!

CTG

Well, it was the crappiest finish of an USC race ever seen - I'm very disappointed. Congratulations to Akoss, well-done for me (sad semi-victory) and nothing more positive things. I hope you will be shaked up a bit on the next track!  :evil:

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

You are wrong, CTG. You set the level too high. I don't think Gutix didn't want to win, he checked the site during the weekend, sent a rpl during a weekend, sent rpl for ZakStunts, although there wasn't deadline... we just beat him.

It was during the whole year that only we (Gutix, you and me) took the championship really seriously. There was 10 pipsqueaks... what else to talk about! Okay, it wasn't the best USC race... but it wasn't the worst! USC is still not ZakStunts!

pipsqueaks, what do you think?
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

Krys TOFF

I think my race was quite shitty this month.
I raced only 2 times :
- one at the very beginning, with auto gears, like I usually do to discover the track
- one just before deadline, sending replays once made, and did a not optimized replay (in my opinion).

I earned MoR bonus but I think I didn't deserve it for this race. My Losonc replay would have deserve it much more. But I'm still happy about earning it. :wink:
For this month, Dottore should have been MoR I think, he did a good result and is improving each month. I hope he will join other competitions.

CTG

Rozsny? analysis is available on the site, seems to be quite interesting.  :)