News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

CORSICA

Started by Krys TOFF, September 29, 2004, 10:01:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BonzaiJoe

It's over already??? And Gutix drove it in 49 seconds??? That's what I call bad luck.
But we can't be quite sure.

BonzaiJoe

It seems you didn't receive my replay!  :?

I drove 50.95 and sent it to you (wrcstunts@free.fr?). I would have improved if I had paid more attention and noticed it ended so early. But I'll just have to get back on Gutix in the next race...

Gutix

Quote from: "BonzaiJoe"But I'll just have to get back on Gutix in the next race...

I take your word  8)  :lol:

Krys TOFF

Quote from: "BonzaiJoe"It seems you didn't receive my replay!  :?

I drove 50.95 and sent it to you (wrcstunts@free.fr?). I would have improved if I had paid more attention and noticed it ended so early. But I'll just have to get back on Gutix in the next race...
This is the correct mail address, but I didn't get anything from you. :(
And since the 1st rally tracks duration has always been 1 week per track.

For 2nd step, only Satanziege sent a replay so far, scoreboard update today in the evening with his time and mine.

DieselJoe

Quote from: "Krys TOFF"scoreboard update today in the evening with his time and mine.
Check e-mails first! :wink:
"Why can't we not be sober?"
Tool

Krys TOFF

When I wrote previous post, your mail wasn't in my mailbox yet.
Of course, before updating I always verify mails. :wink:

Krys TOFF

Remember that each track last only one week, and that deadlines are saturday evening (that means deadline for step 2 is getting close). :wink:

Krys TOFF

Oh, what a surprise ! Gutix won step 2. :lol:
Who will stop him ?

And who will stop Sebastien Loeb ? :D
It has been 10 years since last victory of a French driver in WRC (Didier auriol, 1994, Toyota).
Of course, many constructor titles were earned since that by Peugeot or Citroen, but no french driver on top.

This year we have all : French driver AND French constructor.

I'm happy to know that and I'm happy to make you race on Corsica track, the track where S. Loeb has been declared officially 2004 WRC Champion !

And remember that if you had not raced the previous steps, it's never too late to join. :wink:

satanziege

Especially with me defining the bottom line of the field ;)
FNORD!

Krys TOFF

I just realized this morning when watching from my job that I forgot to upload the last update made 2 days ago, with replay from Bonzai Joe for Corsica 3.
Sorry for that. :oops:
I'll update tonight, with also replays received yesterday from Satanziege and Zak, and with my time too.

Krys TOFF

And final results are now known. Without doubt, Gutix is winner of Corsica Rally. But he had to improve to the max to win last step where Zak also did a great time. :wink:
Congrats to the winner and thanks to those who raced.
See you in 2005 for last 2 rallies (and also last IMSA Cup too).

BonzaiJoe

I seem to be simply unable to comprehend the fact that WRC has deadlines each week... The other times Gutix had the better replay anyway, but this time it cost me victory... I think I'll just go back to driving in the Permanent Competition :D It's never too late to send your replays there.

Krys TOFF

Yes Bonzai Joe, IMSA Cup permanent competition is always available. :D
But there's no permanent competition at WRC. :wink: