News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

ZCT44 - Euro Zone

Started by zaqrack, October 08, 2004, 08:06:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zaqrack

new track is done, you'll get it sunday possibly
(monday could happen), I like it ;)

alanrotoi

Yes, it's a very nice track. Thanks zak!

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Looking forward to doing a fantastic time tonight! :)
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

Mingva

Well, track is nice :) But there's one important place which I don't like - the beginning of the track. The one with best start will win the whole race  :!:

DieselJoe

If you look to the right, shortly before the end of the divided highway which leads from Denmark to Germany, you can see a windmill of a village near the one I live in! :mrgreen:
"Why can't we not be sober?"
Tool

alanrotoi

Mingva wrote in zakstunts: "wow, BonzaiJoe is furious :)) "

To be 1,5 faster than a 15 mins. try is not to be very furious :D
Shame on pipsqueaks who will end over 1:20  :lol:

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Yes it is easy to go under 1:20, it demanded about 25 minutes for me, but hard to improve by seconds, the track is too easy, too easy banked 6th gear corners everywhere. There's 2 real places where we should try to max out our replays: of course the beginning, and the sharp corner on the hill.

Again this track is about maxing out the rpl, and not about Indy skills. That's why Alain has a very good chance to win.
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

BonzaiJoe

I would have liked to see a slightly more difficult track also (like ZCT20 :D), but I think I will enjoy this race very much anyway.
But we can't be quite sure.

Mingva

Shit! If our stupid chairwoman won't turn heating this month in our house, I won't be able to send better time for z44. Because it's impossible to handle indy with gloves.

Ezekiel Kemboi

B??????????????????????FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF.

There's only 1 Indy track per a year. And this one track in 2004 is this shit... War of milliseconds, easy banked corners, track of "maximum replay handling pseudo pipsqueaks" (copyright by Pershing II). When will we drive again a real Indy track at ZakStunts like in 2002?

I am winner of many Indy tracks in other competitions, beating famous drivers there... somebody always makes it impossible to do it at ZakStunts by creating crappy Indy tracks...

Ezekiel Kemboi

And another question: why are the tracks with shit cars so difficult, demanding the full driving skills of the given car, and tracks with good cars are shit, easy, full with banked corners, no shortcuts? I last felt driving a good car and a track back on ZCT 36. Track was done by Argammon.

And before that? On ZCT 28. And at other competitions? They're full of good cars and tracks!

zaqrack

Mingva

Quote from: "zaqrack"go drive elsewhere
Great suggestion  :lol:

Ezekiel Kemboi

But this is the only competition I can drive against the world elite. It's a pity on such weak tracks.

Ezekiel Kemboi

Hmm I just realized that it's good that the medium class drivers could get close to the top on this track. I think it is good 1-2 times a year... but not with the Indy, because the Indy victory has the biggest value, and because of this, we need a hard track with big time gaps. I hope second Indy track will be harder (but maybe with less water). Maybe Bonzai Joe or Alan Rotoi should design it.
-Ezekiel Kemboi, alias Akoss Poo
Kalpen Champion 2003

visit http://alvilag.hu/akoss !