News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

ZCT46 Car

Started by zaqrack, October 12, 2004, 11:49:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What should be the car of ZCT46

Acura
2 (16.7%)
Jaguar
1 (8.3%)
Porsche 962
3 (25%)
Indy
4 (33.3%)
Lancia
0 (0%)
Lamborghini LM002
0 (0%)
Ferrari
0 (0%)
Corvette
1 (8.3%)
Skoda
1 (8.3%)
Melange
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Voting closed: November 02, 2004, 10:49:59 PM

zaqrack

vote and comment your vote always please, to know who voted

vote is out for 21 days starting today

Audi, Countach, Carrera is not an option because they were used close to ZCT46. Indy is altough an option, because many love that car and its kinda special compared to the others.

DieselJoe

I must sleep a night over that question first! :mrgreen:
Maybe I'll vote tomorrow!
"Why can't we not be sober?"
Tool

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

I don't think I need to give more explanation, it's in the other topic.
Chürműű! :-)

917.47 km

Mingva

I'd want to race with the Acura NSX, the first car of this season. Because we race on abnormal dual-way track and, I'd say, we couldn't feel the real driving effect :)

Quote from: "Mingva"I'd want to race with the Acura NSX, the first car of this season. Because we race on abnormal dual-way track and, I'd say, we couldn't feel the real driving effect :)

I would really have the feeling then that this is the competition of the slow cars or cars which have bad handling.

917.47 km

Mingva

But this IS competition of slow cars  :P

Krys TOFF

I like Skoda Kompressor, and I'd like to race with it.
If nobody else but me want a cheated car, then I'd choose Acura NSX as I consider Jaguar track (ZCT41) as a regular track, even if it's a retro one. As Mingva said, specificity of NSX (powergear) hasn't been used so I'd like to see a ZCT16-like race to conclude this year, with Skoda Kompressor or with NSX.
About Indy, there's 4DStunts League (6 months per year), Stunts LOL (yearly) and Kalpen (3 months per year ?) that are already with indy and with shortcuts...

Quote from: "Mingva"But this IS competition of slow cars  :P

No, it was never been. It was a competition of all cars. And there are more slow cars than fast ones, that's why it's good that plus tracks are with fast cars.

If not the Jaguar, then 3 more choices:

1 Indy
2 Porsche 962
3 Melange

917.47 km

Mingva

Quote3 Melange
It already was, and to use the same cheated car again would be wrong decision.

alanrotoi

Random choise: Corvette

zaqrack

I chose the Acura, because I love that car, it really wasnt used correctly, and since it was an early car last season, it'd come again in january/february anyway.

Quote from: "zaqrack"I chose the Acura, because I love that car, it really wasnt used correctly, and since it was an early car last season, it'd come again in january/february anyway.

skid you Zak, again asslicker of Mingva.

917.47 km

zaqrack

this vote is about telling your opinion about the CAR not the other pipsqueaks.

I could have voted the same as first anyway, as this was my opinion, so skid you   :evil:
btw I'm only one vote as anyone else... you would have had some base for saying this when I would have said: "no vote, it'll be the acura"

calm down a bit, and think...

Zak

Quote from: "zaqrack"this vote is about telling your opinion about the CAR not the other pipsqueaks.

I could have voted the same as first anyway, so skid you   :evil:

Suck your father's Jewish dick, why do you always choose Mingva's or Alain's choice? I can't remember in the past 2.5 years that you ever supported our opinion.

917.47 km

zaqrack

my father is not jewish, neither am I.

Akoss is banned from the forum for a week for racist statement, this is my choice as a moderator.