News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

ZCT46 Car

Started by zaqrack, October 12, 2004, 11:49:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What should be the car of ZCT46

Acura
2 (16.7%)
Jaguar
1 (8.3%)
Porsche 962
3 (25%)
Indy
4 (33.3%)
Lancia
0 (0%)
Lamborghini LM002
0 (0%)
Ferrari
0 (0%)
Corvette
1 (8.3%)
Skoda
1 (8.3%)
Melange
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Voting closed: November 02, 2004, 10:49:59 PM

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

By the way, there's absolutely no meaning of this poll, we should have only asked Mingva's opinion and accept it.

That's sure that I won't participate in last track if the car stays the Acura.
Chürműű! :-)

917.47 km

zaqrack

by the way I really dont see why do you have to tell me a serious insult right after I have forgiven you the previous one.

does insulting me, and  the people I love (my girlfriend, parents, etc) make you feel better?

I simply cant understand...
:?

zaqrack

my vote is taken back from this vote, so the Acura has -1 point from now on.
the vote lasts as announced

from my side this case is finished.
Akoss's ban lasts as announced

satanziege

I choose Indy cause it's the only car i can drive at least a bit.
FNORD!

Mingva

Come on, Zak, don't call back your vote :) Akoss is just a stupid Don Kichot (God, forgive him!) who just searching a reason to insult me or you. Why Akoss not called Krys "asslicker of Mingva" for his Acura choice as second car?

P.S. Akoss is pure asshole: he changed his nick to insultive one  :evil:

Krys TOFF

Quote from: "Mingva"Come on, Zak, don't call back your vote :) Akoss is just a stupid Don Kichot (God, forgive him!) who just searching a reason to insult me or you. Why Akoss not called Krys "asslicker of Mingva" for his Acura choice as second car?

1/ I think Zak should vote like any other pipsqueak, don't call back your vote Zak.
2/ Akoss never insulted me because he is in love with me but never dare to tell it...

Muuuahahahahahahaha

I am the craziest guy in this forum ! :lol:

Krys TOFF

Quote from: "Akoss Poo"skid you Zak, again asslicker of Mingva.

If I had been moderator I would have replaced an insultive sentences like that by something like this :

Zak, again of Mingva (edited by moderator)

CTG

1 vote against Mingva... errr... against the Acura NSX... :) My choice is Indy, although Acura is one of my strongest weapons.  :P

CTG

Before you say I'm stupid, I must tell that I'll retire soon and stay only in USC. So it's not a main question for me to decide about the last car of 2004.

alanrotoi

CTG

Thank you Rotoi! Are you kidding again?  :P

alanrotoi

I wanted to say "you are stupid" before finish to read your post. It means I said it before your post ;)

CTG

Weak reason, man... Find another one!  :)

Ezekiel Kemboi

alanrotoi

jojojo I don't think you are stupid, it was a joke. I think you are "stuntpid" like every of us  :lol: