News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

ZCT46 Car

Started by zaqrack, October 12, 2004, 11:49:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What should be the car of ZCT46

Acura
2 (16.7%)
Jaguar
1 (8.3%)
Porsche 962
3 (25%)
Indy
4 (33.3%)
Lancia
0 (0%)
Lamborghini LM002
0 (0%)
Ferrari
0 (0%)
Corvette
1 (8.3%)
Skoda
1 (8.3%)
Melange
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Voting closed: November 02, 2004, 10:49:59 PM

Ezekiel Kemboi

By the way, I think Zak just admitted why he voted for Acura before (...), by removing his post.

zaqrack

eh :-S I wanted to compensate you virtually  for the ban somehow, but you start conspiracy thepories again.  :?

my vote is valid.

Ezekiel Kemboi

Eh your vote was valid before my post too. :-S

My ban is a ban, people nowhere can say bad words on admins, so if we only see this, I deserved it, even though I think I was right (not with my bad words on you, rather with my anti-CTG-Akoss-Usrin theory).

DieselJoe

Well, the reason why the Acura should be taken, sounds plausible. But as I saw my racing skills in a real Acura race in USC's Losonc (I didn't get a whole replay to send in at all! :mrgreen:), I'll vote for another one.

The cars I always had the most fun with were the fast ones. :D As we are using the Indy at the moment and Jaguar ist not very long ago either, I choose the Porsche 962 :!:
"Why can't we not be sober?"
Tool

BonzaiJoe

A good time to make use of the banning function. I can't believe a 21-year old can act like that.
But we can't be quite sure.

DieselJoe

Quote from: "BonzaiJoe"A good time to make use of the banning function. I can't believe a 21-year old can act like that.
Hey!? I didn't know it was a crime to choose the Porsche 962! Btw I'm 20.

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Tool

JTK

IT's okay that you banned Akoss for writing that!

I chose the Porsche 925 of corse because it is the second best car in Stunts, I like it (as far as I am able to "like" any car beneath the Indy... :) ). Good handling, nice speed - make it so!

8)

Krys TOFF

It seems nobody else but me likes Skoda Kompressor cheated car... :(

Maybe this is all a conspiracy against me, myself and I. :x
I should insult everyone and get banned for 3 months !!! :twisted:

Krys TOFF

Quote from: "JTK"I chose the Porsche 925
Woaw ! Another new car in Stunts ! :lol:

Mingva

...Porsche 925...  :lol: Another IMSA car along with Jaguar p962 and Melange?  :lol:

DieselJoe

Quote from: "Krys TOFF"It seems nobody else but me likes Skoda Kompressor cheated car... :(
As I downloaded the cheated-cars-pack for WRC at it's beginning, it was the first time I tried such cars. I think just for fun, for example after too many failed tries on some track, such cars are okay... but as a real contest-track car one whole month!? :?
Tool

alanrotoi

The Skoda was used in zakstunts 2002 in a plus track. I don't like this car, it's bored. I like to race with the indy against Skid with his Skoda :)

CTG

Krys TOFF

Okay, okay.
So the 5th rally of WRC Stunts will be raced with Skoda ! :P  :P  :P