News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

ZCT46 Car

Started by zaqrack, October 12, 2004, 11:49:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What should be the car of ZCT46

Acura
2 (16.7%)
Jaguar
1 (8.3%)
Porsche 962
3 (25%)
Indy
4 (33.3%)
Lancia
0 (0%)
Lamborghini LM002
0 (0%)
Ferrari
0 (0%)
Corvette
1 (8.3%)
Skoda
1 (8.3%)
Melange
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Voting closed: November 02, 2004, 10:49:59 PM

alanrotoi

What's going on? Is it because Bush won again or what? You are a Union now. Be like that :P

Krys TOFF

I don't care about those cheating or whatever happened in the past. Past is the past, Europe vs Bush is the future. :lol:

I gave good marks to Akoss Poo's tracks each contest, and I think he deserved the win, even if I would have liked to win too. :twisted:  I finished both time podiumer on TDC, and was happy of this.

BTW, according to the time we have to make a track (3 weeks or so), I'll make one too. Indy track from me expected. 8)

BonzaiJoe

Would you stop it Mingva? I believe just as much that Alain helped you in 2003 (and it's a fact you didn't deserve the ZCT32 win) as I believe Akoss cheated in TDC competitions. Why are you stirring him like that when you know he has a bad temper?

And for Akoss: yet again, Zak has done nothing against you, and yet you keep insulting him... you're acting like a teenager against his father.

*Bonzai Joe puts the whip back in the belt*

I refuse to send a track for ZCT46 :D
But we can't be quite sure.

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

I started to think about sending a track on ZCT 46. Well Audi is not my car, ZCT 44 is over for me, so I would like to try everything to win on the last track... and I'm not sure it would be the best to do it on my track. But I love to design tracks, I'm in a better mood than in the past days, so I'm about to send a ZCT 46 Akoss Poo version. :)
Chürműű! :-)

943.41 km

Quote from: "Akoss Poo"I started to think about sending a track for ZCT 46. Well Audi is not my car, ZCT 44 is over for me, so I would like to try everything to win on the last track... and I'm not sure it would be the best to do it on my track. But I love to design tracks, I'm in a better mood than in the past days, so I'm about to send a ZCT 46 Akoss Poo version. :)

943.41 km

Krys TOFF

Quote from: "zaqrack"OK, December car will be the Porsche March Indy

Suggested possible new tracks are welcome. Send your creation to me in email.

Remember, this wont be a 4 weeks track!

My track is done, I just sent it to you by mail Zak (datanet address).
I hope you'll like it. :roll:

my track has already been sent to zaki :)

943.41 km

Krys TOFF

What about you DJ ? Track already done and sent to Zak too ? :roll:
Or will it be just between Akoss and me ? :twisted:

alanrotoi

I wonder who voted INDY  :?:

Usrin

Quote from: "alanrotoi"I wonder who voted INDY  :?:
For example Usrin, the Slovak. :D  But you could know that...
Colour of living being is determined by the gene.

CTG

100th message in this topic:

I voted for Indy.  :twisted:

BonzaiJoe

101st message in this topic:

I also voted for the Indy
But we can't be quite sure.