News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Stroke

Started by zaqrack, October 19, 2002, 11:42:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zaqrack

Archived from the old forum:

Stroke

Here you can write your comments and votes on Stroke.

ZakKrack
Stunts expert
(10/19/02 5:25:13 pm)
Reply | Edit | Del

Re: Stroke

Stroke review

When driven with the indy, it`s quite an easy track, not so many tricks, and well, it's a little bit boring. It's short, but seems long.
Indy Score: 2

Driven with the Lamborghini Countach, everything changes. The first jump is hard to take, and the rest of the track is challenging as well, but not too hard. So you must concentrate, but you won't kick the computer after 3 mins. Length is below 2 mins, so this is how a track for slower cars should look like:
Lamborghini Score: 5

The scenery overview is nice with the rivar and the hills, altough the scenery objects look a bit too organized, and rarely placed. While driving it gets better, still rare, spacy, but not boring.
Scenery Score: 3

As I said before, lenght is about perferct with both cars (5), but looks like nobody cared about shortcuts, and so lots of the challenge can fade into the darkness, especially when using power gear. Should be re-thought. (1)
Competition Score: 3

Alltogether 20, divided by 6 you'll get the result:

My ranking for Stroke is Average. 3

Zak

al il professore
Stunts addict
(10/19/02 6:52:31 pm)
Reply | Edit | Del
Re: Stroke

I love the minimalist idea. Straights and curves thats stunts. I like it. I would drive often on it. Less well designed than beijing of course. but for me its a 4.

Mingva
Stunts fanatic
(10/19/02 7:43:35 pm)
Reply | Edit | Del
beginners stroke

Hmm, maybe isn't very interesting to race with indy. So, I raced a lot with IMSA cars, and I have fun. It seems what track is designed for comp. newbies or Stunts beginners

Advantages: speed, fun, good lenght and layout;
Disadvantages: lack of scenery.

Not needed or what to change:
- ???

There's my vote:
Fun and Interest - 2.5 from 3
Length and Layout - 2.5 from 3
Terrain and Scenery - 1.5 from 3

So, my overal vote for Stroke is 4

Akoss Poo

Easy but average track with average scenery and nothing interesting. I would give 3.

CTG

Well, there's nothing interesting on it, but I enjoyed driving on an easy track. Mark: 3

CTG

Phew, it seems Stroke was designed only just a few minutes long...  :lol: Let's give a one!  :wink:

BonzaiJoe

Decent track
Awful terrain
Awful competition compatibility
Decent length
But we can't be quite sure.

alanrotoi

This was the first track I raced in this track competition. Nice, easy, a little boring, repetitive... oh pow gear...
3 points!!

Krys TOFF

Nothing bad, but nothing really interesting too.
No interest with indy, more dedicated to P962 or XRJ9.
1st jump limits its use with slower cars.
Too simple for Zak's comp, very good for live no-RH comp i think.
Overall : average track... 3 points.

CTG

Like a simple track... My mark is 2!

Argammon

-to easy
-boring

vote:2

CTG

Easy, average design, quite bad to drive. 2 points

Usrin

Oh, what's that??? It's not a big challenge... I guess there would be 0,1 seconds between us if it was a contest track. Not the best driver, but the luckiest driver would win...  :x

My vote: 2
Colour of living being is determined by the gene.