News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

ISA 2003

Started by alanrotoi, December 13, 2002, 04:40:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alanrotoi

Thanks! I feel more motivated now :)

Mingva

Mingva

I need your comments and opinions :!:

Rules: I wrote in rules that kerb isn't a road element, and if your car's all wheels are on/over the kerb or grass, it's a penalty situation and I have right to penalize your time.

Situation: Yesterday Akoss sent a replay (1:38.90) where left wheels were over the kerb and right - over the grass. I warned him that I could add 1 sec penalty for that. I thought he'll avoid that by sending another replay. But no, today he sent better time with that questionable situation.

Solution: a) change the rule, and then kerb would be as road element; b) don't accept or penalize his replay.

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Quote from: "Mingva"I need your comments and opinions :!:

Rules: I wrote in rules that kerb isn't a road element, and if your car's all wheels are on/over the kerb or grass, it's a penalty situation and I have right to penalize your time.

Situation: Yesterday Akoss sent a replay (1:38.90) where left wheels were over the kerb and right - over the grass. I warned him that I could add 1 sec penalty for that. I thought he'll avoid that by sending another replay. But no, today he sent better time with that questionable situation.

Solution: a) change the rule, and then kerb would be as road element; b) don't accept or penalize his replay.

First: yes i sent another time but that wasn't that corrected, just to get a better time with that one second penalty.
Second: but then I reviewed my replay and I noticed that a little part of my car is on the road, not on the kerb! I said that to Mingva, but he haven't answered so far. It's a very questionable one, it's on the limit.
Third: I think no penalty for being only on the kerb.
Chürműű! :-)

816.79 km

al il professore

'i need your opinions'  :lol:

lets plebiscite mingva
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.