News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

ZCT 46 tracks proposal

Started by Krys TOFF, November 18, 2004, 11:36:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krys TOFF

So far, Akoss and I made a proposal of track for ZCT 46.
Designed for indy.
Everyone can send a proposal unteil Z45's quiet days.

Here is the map of mine :

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

I can only make a screenshot here, in Debrecen, I can only upload a file at home, in Kazincbarcika. I will put my track's map here tomorrow hopefully.

My track is harder and longer. The length of the track can decrease my chances, but as you can see, I don't want to win every track design contest. When I built my track, I said "well, this is a great track, I don't want to change anything about it, no matter if it is long. a good track would keep the drivers in front of the monitor, even if it's long"

So this is about my track in a nutshell.
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

Mingva

Don't forget for last track you'll have only 3 weeks, besides in christmas time. I don't think it's a good idea to use a long and hard track :?

For me a track is like a poem. When I start to design it, I don't know how long it would be. If it succeed to be long, it will stay long. It contains my thoughts, I can't remove any of the elements. Like you can't shorten a poem by some rows, just because you don't want to read 4 more rows, because you have -5 minutes less for it. I have the courage to leave my track as it was made: hard, long, good, and it expresses exactly what I wanted to say with it.

629.09 km

Krys TOFF

Info : winning time for my track should be around 1:15 I think.

Krys TOFF

Here is the game map for those who prefer it than TrackBlaster map. :wink:

629.09 km

629.09 km

alanrotoi

The 1st seems a bit short but fast and the last seems very hard but long.

Krys TOFF

CTG

Ouch I just missed the track sending deadline - then I'll use it as Tihany track in UnskilledStunts. :)

CTG

I tested Akoss Poo's Z46:

- I must disagree with Alan (#1) - this track is not so long. My first complete lap with RH was around 1:45 and I'm sure winning time will be under 1:20.
- I must disagree with Alan (#2) - it isn't so hard. Okay, there are some damned tricky sections, but I made this lap under 20 minutes...

In overall: the track is very "delicious" for a real Stunts fan and it's good enough to be a ZSC track (what's more, a lot better then most of ZCT tracks this year).

alanrotoi

I only saw the screenshots  :oops:  :lol:

CTG

Blind Ryan

I'm liking that second one.
In the world of the blind, the Cyclops is king.
R.I.P. Carl A. Fisher