News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

ZCT 46 tracks proposal

Started by Krys TOFF, November 18, 2004, 11:36:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mingva

WHAT  :?:  :shock: :o  CTG already drove the potential future track?? But it's a tremendous disadvantage :?

CTG

Akoss: as I predicted few days ago... :)

Mingva:

1, shut up! :P
2, BJ also got the ZCT tracks earlier for analysis in the good old times
3, I won't be here in the last days of ZCT46 so it will compensate this advantage.
4, As you probably know I used to improve and find tricks in the second part of the month. This one was only a test.
5, Track maps are public (made by TrackEditor) so you can also build the tracks from them.

CTG

And what happens if Akoss Poo's track will win? Will you say Akoss has an advantage because he built it and he raced as many as he could on his own Z46? You are sooooooo ridicoulus...  :?

CTG

Anyway you must rather race on Sopron in USC - car is the Skoda, one of your favorites! ;)

Mingva

ok, I won't argue with the mighty Citizen of Chosen Nation :?

By the way, I was concerned not because of myself but because of -others-. Don't think, I'm not crying because you tested the track. No! I'm just interested why/how you got the track.

CTG

I got the track from Akoss Poo - and on the other hand I rebuilt Krys Toff's version... :)

CTG

Just to know: I asked the track for a fast test because Akoss wasn't sure it's easy enough to be a competition track.

alanrotoi

Ok already we know wich track won't be used :)

Krys TOFF

I made my track considering 3 things :
1/ car is indy, so powergear will be used, and so we should think about it when designing track.
2/ racing period will be shorter than usual time for a ZakStunts track, so it has to be quite short.
3/ Z45 was an elitist track, so next one has to be like easier to avoid people leaving ZakStunts due to too high level for beginners.

Now it's Zak's choice, I'll race track chosen, mine or not. :wink:

AbuRaf70

Hello...
My nick is AbuRaf70 and I have 70 years... :oops:
For invitation de Alan Rotoi, I visited this site and as to me liked, note me
to run I also...
Alrady I decreased ZCT 46...  now must prove it... :cry:
A great greeting to all... :wink:

I do not speak English - I use a translator...  :oops:

Krys TOFF

Quote from: "AbuRaf70"Hello...
My nick is AbuRaf70 and I have 70 years... :oops:
For invitation de Alan Rotoi, I visited this site and as to me liked, note me
to run I also...
Alrady I decreased ZCT 46...  now must prove it... :cry:
A great greeting to all... :wink:

I do not speak English - I use a translator...  :oops:

Welcome. Bienvenida :D

BonzaiJoe

Bienvenido en la competici?n, es siempre bueno ver a nuevos corredores! ¿Es usted realmente 70 años de viejo? Usted debe estar en buena salud, puesto que usted sabe todav?a jugar Stunts en un buen nivel. ¡Buena suerte! 8)
But we can't be quite sure.

alanrotoi

Aburaf, si te suscrib?s en el foro ten?s una opci?n para cambiar el idioma del foro al castellano de Argentina (por supuesto no incluye los mensajes)

Krys TOFF

Here is AbuRaf70 picture taken from 4DSL forum :

BonzaiJoe

Oh, obviously fake picture. I guess it's not so easy to play Stunts when you're 70 after all :D
But we can't be quite sure.