News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

2004 is the Last Stunts LOL Season

Started by Shoegazing Leo, October 29, 2004, 06:11:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shoegazing Leo

DILI - EAST TIMOR - Dili will be the last Stunts LOL race of the history. Leo Ramone, pipsqueak and chair man, saw what needs to have more time to race on another championships and touch several professional projects. "I learned several things in the last three years, but now, I'll just race, not manage".
Leo Ramone is licensed in another competitions and will return in 2005, expecting contract with an important team of the Stunts World Scene.

Krys TOFF

Well, what is to say ?
It's always sad to see a full indy - shortcuts allowed competition disappear... :(
But it's good to hear that you'll have more time to race. I hope your 1st point in ZakStunts this year will motivate you to really learn how to race with manual gears. :wink:

satanziege

It was a nice competition, too bad i currently have no time to enter much more comps than Zaks :( Good luck as a pipsqueak then :)!
FNORD!

alanrotoi

It's too sad. When I found your competition it was is portuguese yet and had a nice song from Bush.

I guess only two pipsqueaks raced in those time with me but then in 2003 Stunts LOL growed up and had more pipsqueaks.

I would like to see this competition online but if you have more important things to do it goes to a second plain.

Krys TOFF

Quote from: "alanrotoi"I guess only two pipsqueaks raced in those time with me but then in 2003 Stunts LOL growed up and had more pipsqueaks.
Yeah, and I was one of them ! :D  :wink:
Alain was the other. I miss Alain... I will miss Stunts LOL too...