News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

New design, poor design?

Started by CTG, December 03, 2004, 10:43:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CTG

I felt to change the good old USC design to other colors and different structure. Here is my first plan, watch only the main structure! (Quite similar to the 2003a version)

alanrotoi

I like that design, dark background always works ;)

PS: winxp in english?

CTG

zaqrack

lol I've dreamt today about a redesigned USC site, but it was blue again, and didnt look like this :)

Krys TOFF

Nice design, simple, efficient.
But current blue one is not a problem for me.

Krys TOFF

The send replay from adapted from Zak's one is good, but your menu is now a mess : screboard leads to the send replay form, overall scoreboard leads to current one, and so on...

CTG

Ooooooooooh okay, I'll fix it soon. :)

I was too tired when made the change and forgot to put the links on the right coordinates. :D

CTG

Does it work well for you already? It functions for me on the right way.

Krys TOFF

It works fine now.
One problem remains : how a newcomer can send a replay ? Only by mail of course, but you should write it below the "replay sending form".

CTG

This one is only a temporary solution. Of course it will be improved.

CTG

Quote from: CTG on December 18, 2006, 12:36:17 PM
This one is only a temporary solution. Of course it will be improved.

Well, it wasn't improved. We are in the stone age, again.

dreadnaut

More design!

You could add this to the USC website, and then have an image or a link pointing to track.php?track=FUJI.TRK and there you have it —easy track preview!

CTG

Quote from: dreadnaut on June 09, 2013, 12:32:22 AM
More design!

You could add this to the USC website, and then have an image or a link pointing to track.php?track=FUJI.TRK and there you have it —easy track preview!

It's a nice stuff, but why do I need such a track preview?  (On the other hand, why not? :))

dreadnaut

You probably know the tracks already, so you don't need it. On the other hand looking at the maps helps us getting an early idea of the track, even more so in dual-(triple!)-(quadruple?!)-way tracks :D

CTG

Quote from: dreadnaut on June 11, 2013, 11:54:25 AM
You probably know the tracks already, so you don't need it. On the other hand looking at the maps helps us getting an early idea of the track, even more so in dual-(triple!)-(quadruple?!)-way tracks :D

Well... I use TrackBlaster (if it's really necessary). :D