News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Zak you forgot my time!

Started by Argammon, December 27, 2004, 09:28:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Argammon

Not that it really matters... but the training lap I send was around 1.24
The 1.27 was a slowed down version of the real replay which I send to the board,while I send 1.24 to Zak at the same time...

Maybe correct? Just to be infront of bastard Alain :)

Bonzai Joe can confirm I did send it around (Board)

alanrotoi

And I should add about my 135 hours in LTB.

al il professore

pffff no comment!!! at all!!!
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

zaqrack

Alan and the leading time,
Argammon and the not sent rpl
Dark Chaser sent a rpl today...

Argammon:
I dont understand why there are this many problems this month.
a deadline is a deadline, and the times sent on the site / in mail if site is down count on each track.
When I sent my rpl to kalpen 2003C late, 2 hours after deadline it wasnt accepted. I cost me 3 places. I'm not this strict, but please, at least send in your time from the site, thats what quiet days are for. I know it was christmas and everyone was busy -  but it was the same for me too.
I cant accept your replay which wasnt posted on zakstunts. As the site admin I'm not part of Cork's Crew. Only as a pipsqueak. If you hide your best time you take the risk forgetting to send it.

To Alan:
deadline was 1 day later than usually, to give you more time because fo the holidays,  but that doesnt mean quiet days also started later. quiet days started on friday (dec24) at 00:00, and lasted until sunday 21:00 the deadline.
You sent your last replay on dec21, 00:56, thats in leading hours, thats 3*24h =72h as displayed under the scoreboard.  

Dark Chaser:
we are 2 days after the deadline. I cant accept your replay, ypou sent it in mail 5am today (local time), sorry.

al il professore

pfff!!! december is the last month of the year and everyone is very tired...

:) wow... i really cant understand how argammon can be so fast and beautiful in his dreams every year in december... he believes in santa KLAUS

and i understand why alanrotoi asked time bonus, he lives head down under in south hemisphere

the crown goes to darkchaser :D "please accept my rpl two days after!"
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

Argammon

Zak:That's not really real!

1)You told me that the FORUM upload REPLACES our old mailinglist which we used to send replays!
And the other tracks,where I send replays ONLY to the mailinglist I think I am pretty sure that they DID count even if I did not use 'send' on the board.And if you say the forum upload REPLACED the mailinglist it should therefore ALSO count as sending the time

2)I send the time VERY early this month,it has NOTHING to do with deadline or anything.You should have seen it around 20 days before deadline???????? Deadline is not the business here.... When I thought you have it and count on explanation 1) I had no chance to know you would now count it just because you have it but don't have it officially as a site admin? That's a bit silly :/

I am really sure this is not my fault at all,and I think you should reconsider.

Argammon

PS: Sorry for those CAPS,I just thought maybe my english sux enough not to make my point clear so it might help if I hilight the important words :X

alanrotoi

About LTB it was my fault I didn't know even the deadline was moved  :oops:

Anyway the result didn't change anything, never was a problem just a detail. I'm sorry if my comment caused you a bad moment, I didn't know about the other problems that were much more important.

Happy new year!!

alanrotoi

Quote from: "al il professore"and i understand why alanrotoi asked time bonus, he lives head down under in south hemisphere

Yes I'm in a 35º angle from the equator and sometimes is hard to come to the work, I must walk some blocks to the north ("up" for alain :)). I'm scared because I can fall out of the planet!! Fortunately I fasten my seatbelt often.  :lol:

Argammon

Ok I think someone does not want to argue :)
Anyways:Screw the better replay!
Does not change the fact it wasn't really my fault (ok ok maybe 49% :P)
buttttttt that 1 crappy replay will let me gain maybe 3-4 places in january so it's fine I guess........