News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Vote: 2005 'B season'

Started by zaqrack, December 05, 2004, 12:09:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NoRH competition in 2005?

Yes, I'd join
5 (55.6%)
No, not intrested
4 (44.4%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Voting closed: December 19, 2004, 12:09:16 PM

CTG

I just hate Mingay... Is it a problem? :P

BonzaiJoe

Yes it is... you are pestering this board with your useless flaming posts that ruin the atmosphere and that nobody is interested in reading anyway.
But we can't be quite sure.

CTG

then don't read it, master... :D

BonzaiJoe

Let's see... the post was one line. Maybe I could have known after reading half the line that it was a kindergarden post, and then not read the last half of the line, thereby saving about 0.20 seconds near the finish line. Imagine what I could have done in those 0.20 seconds instead...

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Chürműű! :-)

917.47 km

CTG

Akoss: Short and useful message and it takes only half a second to read.

BJ: Mingva is not your problem. Mingva is enemy only for us, the "Citizens of the Chosen Nation" (he used this expression or something like that). I only told him to finish critics about the new forum - I think this one is a lot better then the former one. And he only cries and shouts instructions to Zak agressively - although Zak is the Forum Master and Mingva is only a little **** (censored).

Mingva: you must rather find a girlfriend instead of briefing the much cleverer and more experienced webmaster. Oooooooops sorry, did I say girlfriend? Only kidding, I know you prefer boys... :P

BonzaiJoe

Only you resorted to childish name-calling.
Besides, you are an amateur insulter, Skid Vicious wouldn't even take the time to take his cigarette out of his mouth to insult you back. Go play Monkey Island.  :wink:

Mingva

BJ:  :smt044 Great comment  :smt023

Usrin

Quote from: "CTG"And he only cries and shouts instructions to Zak agressively - although Zak is the Forum Master and(...)
Is that summer, are we licking? :P
Colour of living being is determined by the gene.

CTG

No, only just telling Mingva that there's no need for such a lithuan dumbass here... :)

zaqrack

alanrotoi

Quote from: "Mingva"I don't think ISA competition would have big success nowadays. Maybe in first 3 months but not all year. Just watch how ended indyracing cup in 2003: even champion pissed on last track, and times were very crappy.

Funny, I didn't race the last IRC track because I wanted to retire, motivation zero. Furthermore in those times I didn't race in any stunts competition.
By the way as you can see I couldn't retire at all ;)

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Oooops, Zak is threatening! :shock:
Chürműű! :-)

917.47 km

CTG

Last warning before... ???

a, kicking me ass
b, slapping me with a smelly large trout
c, permban threatening (weapon of a weak leaders and politicans - to remove people :?)

zaqrack

Quote from: "Akoss Poo"Oooops, Zak is threatening! :shock:

then I would write: "last threat"

but I did write: last "warning"

so I warned