News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

forum improvements

Started by zaqrack, December 06, 2004, 10:12:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zaqrack

upgrade forum software from 2.0.5 to 2.0.11

re-added exsting languages
if something is miisng, tell me here

removed styles, because the default style is now equipped with internationalized buttons. If you hate this style, select one you like at http://www.phpbb.com/styles/  and tell me here.

just setting up some nice plugins for you...

zaqrack

you got some nice extra smileys (click on the link below the usual ones when posting)  =D>

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

:smt026  :smt026  :smt026  :smt026  :smt026

Greeeeat! :) Nice improvement! :)
Chürműű! :-)

816.79 km

CTG

zaqrack

you can select now a flag to be displayed at your data, spell checking is being installed...

zaqrack

you can also attach files now, like this:

maybe we could set up teams as usergroups, and create team forums, which only team members can visit, and so they can share their replays there and discuss.
what do you think?

zaqrack

and like this:

i'll also aloow uploading .rpl of course :)

zaqrack

removed flag setting because it conflicted with a much better mod: a superb profile improvement. go up, click and explore :) you can set watched topics, friends, etc etc etc

ps: if spell check starts automatically even if not wanted notice me and I'll try to fix it..

Krys TOFF

Good improvements. \:D/  =D>
Too bad they are all made only for SubSilver. I miss my AshFuel skin... :roll:

I saw also that I earned some St$ (Stunts dollars ?) when I made one post. Does it mean you'll install soon an Arcade part with dollar cost for playing (let's say 1 $ for each play, 50 $ earned when earning a victory) these small flash games like in many phpBB forums ?

I hope it's the case, but only racing games would be allowed here. :wink:
And if some games are added, you should also add the 2 ranking systems : number of vctories and points earned (often we can see top 5 of each game earn points like that : 10-6-3-2-1).

zaqrack

Yes, and your current Stunts Dollars should be displayed, but the new control panel mixed it up. Games might come sooner or later, until then you can collect the dollars, they are stored :)

CTG

Cool! Stunts dollars for spammers! :D

Then I have to post like a cow to be the leader, wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! :) Let's start it:

:smt074  :smt077  :smt029

I think you must be a bit more strict in deleting useless posts, Zak! ;)

zaqrack

there is a limit on hourly/daily/etc posts :)

CTG

Really? What are these limits? Have I ever beeen over that? :D (I'm almost sure I was, because of all the "new level reaching" posts... :D).

Anyway nice work, I'm really fond of these improvements. Any other ideas still working on?

BonzaiJoe

There are limits to the amount of posts you can earn St$ on, not to the amount of posts you can post.
But we can't be quite sure.

Krys TOFF

Quote from: "CTG"Cool! Stunts dollars for spammers! :D

Then I have to post like a cow to be the leader
Goal is not to have the most amount of Stunts $, goal is to have St$ to be able to play games. Each time you play, you pay some St$.
This is made to avoid people coming just to play arcade games and never post in forum.