News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Team Talk

Started by zaqrack, December 07, 2004, 01:11:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zaqrack

I've created the Team Talk zone, which is a separate subforum for all the "active" teams.
I've also created usergroups the same name as the teams, and added all the members who are registered on the forum. A group moderator is assigned, he is in charge to add/remove members from the usergroup - of course I can do that too.

usergroup mods are:
Cork's Crew - Cork
Looping Warriors - Akoss
Damage Inc. - Krys
Mimas racing - Mingva
Meganium - Alan
Brixton - Leo Ramone

nobody except from the usergroup members can post, reply, view messages in the team forum.
This is a great ooportunity to share your replays (with the new file attachment function), comment tracks, make analysises, etc.

A topic in the old team zone stayed for all teams public too - this is the place where you can for example gather new members for your team.

If you have any questions or problems about the new team talk zone, also post it there - in this topic.

zaqrack

small modification:

Team Talk Topic won't even appear in your topic list on the main forum page unless you are member of that team - this is to prevent speculations about team activity by checking the number of posts, or last poster.

alanrotoi

hehe it's cool! I like it! There will be better communication between team members.

Mingva

Zak, please delete Mimas Racing thread and usergroup. Team don't exist  for a long time (since z41). Besides, I'm not playing Stunts since 7 November (it's the date of my retirement). My career lasted almost 2.5 years  :shock:

P.S. Admin, give me back my previous forum skin  :x

zaqrack

Quote from: "Mingva"P.S. Admin, give me back my previous forum skin  :x

which one is that?

BonzaiJoe

Mingva:

1. Quit that silly idea about not racing anymore - you love to race, and you're really good at it. You proved it on ZCT43
2. Send me your replays from 41,42,43,44 (unless you were in top-3)
3. Alain is racing again, so why shouldn't Mimas Racing exist?  :D
But we can't be quite sure.

Mingva

My previous skin was green, DesertGreen or smth. Now checking some skins from phpbb.com. If not the red color, I'd choose Rage (theme from movie "28 days later"). But red is not for my eyes. Anyway, I'd like to have Solaris skin.

Mingva

BonziJail:

1. Yes, I like to race and I'll race, don't worry. But not that silly game called Stunts  :smt019
2. z43 you have (it was 3rd time) and z44 was crappy time, so you don't need to have it
3. Alain is racing in another, amateurish, league  :smt088

Anyway, I think Stunts life will be more friendly without me  :wink:

BonzaiJoe

Only if you choose to be negative, Mingva. When you are not, you are a big contributor to the friendliness and prosperity of the Stunts community. I'm sure I'm not the only one who would be sad to lose you. I'll get an avatar if you get back to racing  :D

Mingva

Sorry, BJ. Mingva is history now  :roll: Maybe someday, when will be left PC suitable only for Stunts and not for any other racing game, I'll come back to scoreboards.
Now I cann't imagine such day will come :D So, good luck pressing buttons while racing/playing Stunts.

CTG

haaaaaaaalleluja, haaaaaaalleluja, halleluja, halleluja, ha-aa-aaleluja!  :smt034

zaqrack

Quote from: "CTG"haaaaaaaalleluja, haaaaaaalleluja, halleluja, halleluja, ha-aa-aaleluja!  :smt034

I don't see the point why do you still care about thinmgs like this, you'll retire after all. If you really decide to retire then dont generate hate. Thank you VERY much.  :?

zaqrack

the usergroups were synchronized to the 2006 teams.

Mislav->Cork
CTG->Looping
Dark Chaser->Orion
Renato Biker->Orion
vamologocomisso->Orion

if yI left out something and you cant access your team forum (or you can access a team forum you're not member of) please message me!

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

When I was lying in the bath half an hour ago, I was wondering about how active the team forums are. Do you still talk in the team forums? Looping Warriors Forum is quite an active one I think. I would be curious about the total numbers of posts made in each forum. Is it possible to publish those somehow? I don't think it's a big secret. But I'm asking it only this occassion in order to avoid CTG considering this another small competition and starting to spam heavily in our team forum. BÖFF!
Chürműű! :-)

513.59 km

BonzaiJoe

Last post in the Cork's Crew forum was 2 months ago :)
You can get the sum of the other teamforums' postcounts by adding together the postcounts of each public subforum and the Looping Warriors forum, and subtracting that from the total number of posts.