News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Who will be the amateur champion of 2003?

Started by CTG, December 16, 2002, 12:16:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CTG

zaqrack

I think the first close GUESS can be made around june... :))

Krys TOFF

Well CTG, maybe i'll be Amateur Champion, and u will be Pro last driver. Or maybe it will the opposite  :!:  :lol:  :!: It will depend of our respective results. :twisted:

For sure, i'll start in Amateur, because i don't think i'll be able to be more than 3 place BEFORE u in the scoreboard, and u have 3 points more than me in the general scoreboard...
But if Bismark decide to join back (and i hope he will because he is a good challenger), u'll start in Amateur too. :P

I think we are about the same "unskilled" level CTG. Always close to each other in scoreboards. U are before me in Zak's, and i'm before u in ISA.
I hope to have a great fight against u next year. I'm far too slow to follow top 5 drivers for now.

But the more i think of it, and the more i think it's better to be Amateur's number 1 than Pro's number 10. It's more valuable in my own story for my future grand-children to say "in those good old days, i was number one somewhere". :D  :lol:  :D  :wink:

One last thing for everybody : visit CTG's Unskilled homepage, there's a new contest emerging here. So join it. :wink:

alanrotoi

I guess the winner will be a new and unknown pipsqueak. I hope this year will join people with all kind of skills, from Roy's (or faster ;) ) to Cherry Chassis's :lol: , a guy more crazy than Alain, more southamericans (here is Argentina & Brazil Stunts was very popular), somebody who says non-sence words like me..... but not more Orion Borgs... PLEASE!!

Krys TOFF

Once upon a time, I had a real name.
Captain Christophe Picard it was...
Now I'm known as Locutus.
My life is dedicated to ORION.

I forgot my wife.
I forgot my children.
I forgot my friends.
I forgot my cat.
I forgot that there is lots of another games installed on my PC.
I forgot anything else but Stunts, and Orion.

Devotion to my team, that's the only reason I live for now.

ORION. Borgs' country.

And I won't be Amateur's champion, because I will follow my mates in the pros, and kick every non-Orion driver out of the pros' scoreboard. That's my goal !

BonzaiJoe

You're only saying that because you know your wife/children/friends/cat don't read this forum ;)
But we can't be quite sure.

alanrotoi

I don't have a wife....
I don't have childrens...
Friends? Better forget them! :P (just kidding)...
I don't have a cat (actually I hate them, remember I'm a dog)...
My hard disk is full of tracks and rpls of stunts (about 13 gigabytes)...
I don't have a teammate:
 - 1: Eddie Brother, inactive since september
 - 2: pArAnO don't want to join zak's, ISA finished and he didn't send rpls to FSC.... Results INACTIVE!
 - 3: Manowar: He didn't want to improve his own zct20 rpl, seems like he won't race this decade again. Status? INACTIVE!

WHY I DON'T HAVE A TEAM-MATE LIKE CTG WHO RACE TWICE??? But no, I only have a lot of inactive pipsqueaks and they only are together to see a football match and drink beer eating donuts.

This is my destiny.... to be in a team which deactivates the pipsqueaks.... Did you think that Orion team is dangerous? They assimilate you, but they let you live... MeganiuM Aces High kills you! Don't join this team!

BonzaiJoe

Whatever you do, don't become a borg.
But we can't be quite sure.

Krys TOFF

BJ wrote : "You're only saying that because you know your wife/children/friends/cat don't read this forum"  :D  :lol:  :D

You are right man ! :wink:

BJ wrote too : "Whatever you do, don't become a borg."

U know, it's not so bad to be a Borg. Prepare yourself for assimilation :!:  :twisted:

XDude_NL

al il professore

sorry, orion is a mafia. u cant be the one. orionian will be amateur champ. orionian will be pro champ.
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

XDude_NL

Quote from: "al il professore"sorry, orion is a mafia. u cant be the one. orionian will be amateur champ. orionian will be pro champ.

Orion is no name for a winning team  :)  Noobs&Newbies is the winning name  8)

al il professore

oh yeah, come on with your pretty name, pretty boy... thats a huge and thick dick u must have
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

XDude_NL

Quote from: "al il professore"oh yeah, come on with your pretty name, pretty boy... thats a huge and thick dick u must have

Yeahhhh  8) i have  :lol:  so what about your dick?

al il professore