News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Send me your replays for analysis!

Started by BonzaiJoe, December 08, 2004, 02:32:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BonzaiJoe

Due to the loss of all ZCT41-ZCT44 replays from Zak's hard disk, I ask everyone to send their replays from these tracks to me at "JackyVSO@hotmail.com". This is very important for me in order to make the missing analysises from these tracks. If you were in the top-3, don't bother, I have those replays, but please send all your non-top3 replays from ZCTs 41,42,43 and 44 to me as soon as possible.

Thank you!
But we can't be quite sure.

DieselJoe

All of my "non-top3 replays" were just sent! :mrgreen:
"Why can't we not be sober?"
Tool

CTG

I'm afraid I can't send them. My Z41 replay is on Zak's secondary computer (if he didn't delete it) and I deleted Z43 as it was just crap... Sorry BJ!  :oops:

BonzaiJoe

It's okay, but it means you won't be in the analysis (except in ZCT44 and 45). By the way, I just earned 0.08000000000005 St$ for editing my post  :D

CTG

QuoteBy the way, I just earned 0.08000000000005 St$ for editing my post :D

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL! :D

zaqrack

Quote from: "CTG"I'm afraid I can't send them. My Z41 replay is on Zak's secondary computer (if he didn't delete it) and I deleted Z43 as it was just crap... Sorry BJ!  :oops:

I lent my secondary computer for "charity" reasons, it wont be back home in a while :(

zaqrack

Shoegazing Leo

Quote from: "zaqrack"Leo is time-travelling again :)

Because there is a snooker table on my campus with a detour on space-time curvature... Then, I'm the Leo Ramone of monday... The today's Leo Ramone is fishing in Antofagasta...

CTG

Quote from: Shoegazing Leo on December 09, 2004, 07:56:29 PM
Quote from: zaqrackLeo is time-travelling again :)

Because there is a snooker table on my campus with a detour on space-time curvature... Then, I'm the Leo Ramone of monday... The today's Leo Ramone is fishing in Antofagasta...

Were you drunk?

Duplode

Quote from: CTG on February 16, 2015, 04:53:49 PM

Were you drunk?

The part about the snooker table with unnatural space-time curvature sounds realistic  :)

Shoegazing Leo

Quote from: Duplode on February 16, 2015, 05:01:31 PM
Quote from: CTG on February 16, 2015, 04:53:49 PM

Were you drunk?

The part about the snooker table with unnatural space-time curvature sounds realistic  :)

That table has an impossible hole called Congo. The Congo were insurmountable.

BonzaiJoe

The analysis will have be ready last weekend.

CTG