News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Tihany (USC 19)

Started by CTG, December 13, 2004, 03:26:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CTG

Sorry guys, I have no time to update the site in following days -so here is the new track!

BonzaiJoe

This is a nice track. I normally don't like water tracks, but this is one is good, perhaps because the roads are actually on land. Good luck!

(by the way, perhaps USC should have earlier deadlines? It seems there is always some activity in the beginning and the end of the month, and a long dead period in the middle)
But we can't be quite sure.

CTG

1 race/month (or 3 weeks) is enough for us in one competiton - life is not only Stunts (altough my racing behaviour shows the opposite of this :)).

Anyway there were two possible tracks for Tihany - the other one is also quite an enjoyable track. Perhaps I'll publish it later after making some scenery - just for fun, not for a real bloody race (strange, I built 5 tracks last weekend only to enjoy racing out of a competitions... :)).

Krys TOFF

Quote from: "CTG"1 race/month (or 3 weeks) is enough for us in one competiton - life is not only Stunts (altough my racing behaviour shows the opposite of this :)).
That's obvious : you are a deadly pipsqueak these days. Will we see a 2nd ZakStunts victory in a row from you ? :D

Quote from: "CTG"strange, I built 5 tracks last weekend only to enjoy racing out of a competitions... :) .
Productive CTG !!! :lol:

Another thing about Tihany : track pictures sent yesterday CTG. :wink:
edit : you know that already as you updated site with track picture. :lol:

CTG

Quote from: "Krys TOFF"Another thing about Tihany : track pictures sent yesterday CTG. :wink:

I received it, thank you! :)

CTG

Please concentrate only a bit on Tihany instead of z46 - main reason is that Tihany seems to be a better track... :)

al il professore

i hope that argammon will hear this message
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

CTG

Alain, I hope you will also join that race. Not too much powergear, easy RH - but enjoyable and Stunts knowledge based track. Shall I say it is designed for the real fanatic heroes? Yes it is. And you are one of these heroes (I'm also waiting for Alan Rotoi, Bonzai Joe, Akoss Poo, Argammon, Gutix - and of course for the other permanent pipsqueaks too).

Dinmor

Quote from: "CTG"Sorry guys, I have no time to update the site in following days -so here is the new track!

I think it is a very good track. The fact that it's sorrounded by water makes it harder to take advantage of crazy shotcuts and bugs. It evens out the difference between the good and the lesser skilled drivers...so it gives pipsqueaks like me a better chance to do well ;-)

So you should expect to see a replay from me on this track....
I know I believe in nothing, but it is my nothing.

CTG

QuoteSo you should expect to see a replay from me on this track....

I'm happy to see every new pipsqueaks in UnskilledStunts!  :wink:  Welcome in my competiton! :)

CTG

Hey Dinmor, you didn't join!  :x

(not so actual topic :D)