News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Counsel from a master.

Started by alanrotoi, December 17, 2004, 01:58:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

alanrotoi

The Fri, 20 Sep 2002 18:06:18 +0200 (CEST) I received a response from CAP by email. He didn't want to race but he told me a counsel... or maybe it was a warning ;)

"Compite duro y disfruta. Y tambi?n aprende lo que puedas, que si
vuelvo lo har? con fuerza ¡¡Lo quiero todo!!"

"Race hard and enjoy. And also learn everything you can, because if I'll return I will do it stronger. I want it all!!"

OK this return won't happen but we can dream. :)

BonzaiJoe

If CAP returned now, he would be blown off the track...
But we can't be quite sure.

CTG

Quote from: BonzaiJoe on December 17, 2004, 09:52:47 AM

Nailwood could be the new Leo Ramone, Inavoeg should race versus satanziege and RoyForever... no, he wouldn't be able to finish ZCT135 in 10 minutes. Bah...

It's useless to compare the pipsqueaks from different era. Imagine if some of them came back: do you think they wouldn't be able to adopt (or even improve) our current tricks? I don't say they would be competitive in their first two or three months. But later...

BonzaiJoe

Quote from: CTG on October 08, 2012, 03:40:05 PM
Quote from: BonzaiJoe on December 17, 2004, 09:52:47 AM

Nailwood could be the new Leo Ramone, Inavoeg should race versus satanziege and RoyForever... no, he wouldn't be able to finish ZCT135 in 10 minutes. Bah...

It's useless to compare the pipsqueaks from different era. Imagine if some of them came back: do you think they wouldn't be able to adopt (or even improve) our current tricks? I don't say they would be competitive in their first two or three months. But later...

Well, maybe. Roy sure wasn't.

CTG

I really wonder about some old champs' skills. We should bring back at least one of the legendary names (Nailwood, Inavoeg, Fdzierva, CAP, the real Roy Wiegerinck).

BonzaiJoe

I've told you: It was the real Roy Wiegerinck. I talked with him about it.
But obviously motivation is also a factor.

CTG

Quote from: BonzaiJoe on June 04, 2014, 09:23:14 AM
I've told you: It was the real Roy Wiegerinck. I talked with him about it.

If he was, standings of the duel against him is not 0-6 anymore. ;D

alanrotoi

What do you mean with "Real Roy"? When was in doubt his participation?