News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

World Rally Championship

Started by zaqrack, December 16, 2002, 03:58:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zaqrack

Colin McRae & Citroen - my dream came true, and they'll win everything. :)

Zak

CTG

Good decision! I don't like drivers from Finland (neither WRC nor F1)...

JTK

Did you ever play Neil McRae? I loved this rally game. Especially played at KHR's with steering wheel and force feedback :)

zaqrack

:D :D :D :D :D

JTK you should sometime read what you write :)

I have COLIN Mcrae 1 and 2 and playing lots - of course with the wheel :)

But I dont have the game Neil McRae. Could ypu please send it? :)

JTK

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Oh, I'm sorry, I just put Neil on our scoreboard, so then...

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

al il professore

i want the neil mac rae edition... too
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

zaqrack

dont miss the last rally event of 2003!
4 pipsqueaks have a chance to win the WRC 2003, which is maybe the last intresting rally year because of the stupid new rules :(

Go Citroen, Go Loeb!

JTK

Krys TOFF

I support Loeb too, but I fear Solberg will win.
At THIS moment, Sainz abandonned, Solberg is leading and Loeb is 4th at 8 seconds.
And main goal for Citro?n is to keep Loeb in top 5 to be sure to have constructors title since Sainz abandonned...
So I fear Loeb won't take all risks to be sure to give Citro?n the constructors championship... :roll:
I would prefer to see Peugeot win constructors champ and Leob win pipsqueaks champ. :D

zaqrack

well 2004 season has started, of course Citroen will conquer everything again  8)

Krys TOFF

I don't like the new rules of WRC, only 2 drivers per team, less teams, pffff... :?
But after the 1st day, S. Loeb is leading on his Citro?n with 18 seconds before M. Martin and M. Gr?nholm :!:  :D

Krys TOFF

Some say they don't like WRC (Argy, ...).
But they are wrong.

Look at F1 : no interest as long as Schumi will race.

Look at Moto GP : no interest as long as Rossi will race (yes, even with Yamaha, 1st race, 1st win with his new team :shock: ).

Look at WRC : 4 races, top 4 pipsqueaks classification :
1/ M. MARTIN (FORD) : 26 points
2/ S. LOEB (CITROEN) : 25 points
3/ M. GRONHOLM (PEUGEOT) : 24 points
4/ P. SOLBERG (SUBARU) : 23 points

Isn't that a good competition ? 4 pipsqueaks, 4 teams, 4 cars, 4 points difference after 4 rallies. :shock: I love that. :D  :D  :D

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

You are right Krys, but when cars are running against the clock, and not against each other (body to body), and not all of the event is broadcast, it's not so interesting to watch it. But rally is a very amazing sight when you see it live, beside the rally track.
Chürműű! :-)

513.59 km

Krys TOFF

It's not always against clock, there was 2 special steps raced one against one on the same track on last rally. :wink:

But you are right, there's not enough of WRC on TV, and too much football. :? (I talk for French TV only, maybe it's different for some of you :roll: ).

Krys TOFF

I had a dream last night, a dream where I can see a French driver be world champion driving a French car.
And Sebastien Loeb drove for Citroen.
And this dream has now come true. :D  :D  :D
Congrats Seb', France is proud of you.