News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Blah blub

Started by Argammon, December 29, 2004, 01:19:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Argammon

Nothing for you to see :)

al il professore

BE PREPARED TO FEEL PAIN PUNY OPPONENT.

what is an opponent? someone who opposes, but a winner is something else... you will endure more pain than you were ever able to imagine from your worst nightmares!!!

what do you think flaming is? what do you think RACING is about? what do you know about THE COMPETITION???

did you have some bad moments in life? remember the worst? do you think that being my slave on (specially) z31 and z46 was enough for me? Z47 AND 48 AND 49 WILL BE FAR BEYOND YOUR WORST MOMENT EVERRRRRRRRRRRR

you will quit in z50, as always, but this time, crying... your forum posts during four months will be a perpetual SCREAM. a defeat song, a PERMANENT FRUSTRATION howl...

i wish you the courage to stand this treatment more than one month!

i am not feeling sorry at all for the caps
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

BonzaiJoe

I am confident that I have a fair chance to be in the top 10 in those tracks!
But we can't be quite sure.

Argammon

HAHAHA Alain is speaking.
You are so predictable.
At the time I wrote that bullshit I knew YOU would jump on it.
You were an idiot,you are an idiot and you will be an idiot,I can't change it...
To bad,isn't it?
I mean for you of course :)

You won Z46,yaaaaa right :) In your dreams.And wheter he counts it or not,I was again better than you.Pity

Like always......... I am just remembering the GTO track where felt good enough to give you a win,though I had a replay far better (was it 10 seconds?) and easily could have done better without effort.

Then there was the lm002 track,Alain was racing hard,or should I say TALKING hard? Same old story: Alain got no chance,I didn't feel like it would be fun to let him win.So you didn't.

When will you understand that the question if you win ANYTHING here does only depend on if I feel like letting you?
I pity you....really :)

Krys TOFF

Wow, 2005 season is not started and war has already begun. :lol:
Keep your energy for a good fiesta at New Year's day instead. :wink:

DieselJoe

Quote from: "Krys TOFF"Keep your energy for a good fiesta at New Year's day instead. :wink:
New Year's day? The 1st of January!? I guess you spelled the word wrong, then I'll have a long Siesta, not a Fiesta! :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
"Why can't we not be sober?"
Tool

al il professore

ill be shooting fireworks... ill be drinking. i hope i will be firing the fireworks before i am too drunk to take fire myself!!!!

anyway! ARGAMMON HAS PUT ME ON FIRE for all upcoming year 2005  !!!!!!!! ALREAAADDDDDYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

Argammon

You are on fire......

I have a truckload of water ready!

alanrotoi

Aah! So you don't want to Alain burns! You are friends after all...  :roll: