News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

ZCT47 - Icecream Telephone

Started by zaqrack, January 02, 2005, 12:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CTG

Quote from: "BonzaiJoe"I think it will be an interesting and hard race, but with a huge gap between top and bottom, and not that many pipsqueaks (16-17)

Rotoi is back, it continues from February 2003. It will be really a nice battle!

About pipsqueak's number: I think there will be about 20 pipsqueaks - with some motivated newbies.

Krys TOFF

Quote from: "CTG"
Quote from: "BonzaiJoe"I think it will be an interesting and hard race, but with a huge gap between top and bottom, and not that many pipsqueaks (16-17)

Rotoi is back, it continues from February 2003. It will be really a nice battle!

About pipsqueak's number: I think there will be about 20 pipsqueaks - with some motivated newbies.
According to track and the coming back of the REAL Alan Rotoi, let's say that podium for Z47 will be :
1st : Alan Rotoi
2nd : Gutix
3rd : Ayrton (promising newbie for ZakStunts, but regular top driver at 4DSL and WSC).
I also think Dark Chaser can surprise some pipsqueaks at this track. He is a good icy pipsqueak.

CTG

Dark Chaser is not a GTO expert... If Argammon races then I wait for Rotoi, BJ, Argammon podium. If not, then Gutix will be the 3rd.

alanrotoi

I can't predict the others but the top2 this month will be Alan Rotoi - Gutix.

Krys TOFF

Quote from: "alanrotoi"I can't predict the others but the top2 this month will be Alan Rotoi - Gutix.
So you don't think your new teammate Ayrton is able to reach your level ? Even with such teammates like you and gutix ? Or is ayrton not racing ZakStunts...? :roll:

alanrotoi

Yes I think Ayrton will be a top driver soon. He received my replays and I think Gutix's too. You know, a newbie needs some help at the beginning but after a couple of months he can beat almost everybody :)

Chulk has great skills and motivation. I think he has the same skills as Dark Chaser. They will have a great year in zakstunts.

CTG

Ouch, will you create another top ghost? :?

:D:D:D

!hint
k..d...
!hint
k.dd.n.

etc. :D

al il professore

i am alain, he is ayrton

prost and senna
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

Krys TOFF

Quote from: "alanrotoi"Yes I think Ayrton will be a top driver soon. He received my replays and I think Gutix's too. You know, a newbie needs some help at the beginning but after a couple of months he can beat almost everybody :)
Of course, newcomers need some help. With teamwork, Dark Chaser will be a regular top 10 driver this year.

Quote from: "alanrotoi"Chulk has great skills and motivation. I think he has the same skills as Dark Chaser. They will have a great year in zakstunts.
And 2005 will probably be a hard fight for each place with all current regular pipsqueaks, newcomers from south america, and old legends back at their top (I hope to see at their top and regularly here Alain, Argy, BJ and Alan).

Argammon

I think IF everyone would race at full motivation........
The INDY would go to Alan,Gutix or BJ akoss?????????
the IMSA would go to Alan,Gutix or BJ
slow power gear cars could go to Alan Gutix BJ Arg Alain
Lm002 Lambocountach audi would go to Arg
Lancia could go to anyone of the above
911 is so crap I am not sure :)
And I proly forgot some......
Well that's my opinion ,so don't flame me if you disagree :X

alanrotoi

I think the car + pipsqueak does mean almost nothing. The track is a very important variable. The best example I can say is about Acura NSX: in zct16 I won by 9 seconds over the second and in zct23 I was 10th!!

PS: If you want to know my opinion about zct23 take a look on my profile ;)

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Quote from: "Argammon"I think IF everyone would race at full motivation........
The INDY would go to Alan,Gutix or BJ akoss?????????
the IMSA would go to Alan,Gutix or BJ
slow power gear cars could go to Alan Gutix BJ Arg Alain
Lm002 Lambocountach audi would go to Arg
Lancia could go to anyone of the above
911 is so crap I am not sure :)
And I proly forgot some......
Well that's my opinion ,so don't flame me if you disagree :X

Indy: Rotoi, Gutix, Bonzai
IMSA: Bonzai, Rotoi, Gutix, Akoss
Corvette, Ferrari: Argammon, Alain
Jeep: Argammon, Alain
Countach: Argammon, Bonzai
Audi: Argammon, Alain
Lancia: Bonzai, Gutix, Akoss, Rotoi
Carrera: Bonzai, Rotoi, Argammon, Alain
Acura: Rotoi, Gutix, Argammon
Chürműű! :-)

816.79 km

Anonymous

Interesting.
According to Akoss:
Argammon could win 7
Bonzai Joe could win 6
Alanrotoi could win 6
Gutix could win 5
Alain could win 5
Akoss could win 3

BonzaiJoe

But unfortunately, the interesting thing is not who could win, but who does win (Gutix) :D By the way, the Lamborghini Countach seems to be my best car. on ZCT5 I wasn't racing, on ZCT19 I won by 8 seconds, on ZCT33 I was second (3 seconds behind Argammon), and on ZCT42 I won by 6 seconds.

I also like the Ferrari, though I have yet to win a Zakstunts Ferrari race:
ZCT3: second after Roy Wiegerinck
ZCT11: second after Roy Wiegerinck
ZCT39: second after Alain
ZCT47: winner by 20 seconds :D
Bayonne: winner
ACT11: winner

(ZCT31, Debrecen and Oroshaza have been erased from Stunts history  8))

Regardless of everything though, the Indy will remain my favourite car.
But we can't be quite sure.

al il professore

gimme a car, gimme a track, gimme a month and gimme ten liters of soda.

gimme ten opponents at full motivation.

I win.

all time PORSCHE MARCH INDY CAR masters: alanrotoi, alain, Tsino, Gutix, bonzai joe, akoss poo, mark nailwood, cap.

With indy, alanrotoi is the best driver. With indy I am only the second on pure driving and the best on trick finding or powergear.

other cars: other cars are too slow!
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.