News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

ZCT47 - Icecream Telephone

Started by zaqrack, January 02, 2005, 12:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zaqrack

after some packaging troubles, the new track is finally available. usual comments, rants, rumbles here.

Zak lost something... the sense to build good tracks. What is this? Icy, only RH-based suffer, to avoid newbies. And it is spiced with GTO. Congratulations Zak, reaaly nice work...  :?

Usrin

Zak, you don't have to check the IP of this guest, I can tell you where "guest sector" is.  :) After reading this message, I think CTG will win, or at least he will be in top3 this month. (See what he said about ZCT 45...)
Colour of living being is determined by the gene.

CTG_

Usrin: there's no connection between the quality of the tracks and my final ranking. I crappy track also needs a winner. That was Z45 (and that won't be Z47... khmmmm... I retired :D)

Usrin

But there's a very strong connection between the volume of your crying and your final ranking... not only in Stunts.
Colour of living being is determined by the gene.

zaqrack

build a better track on the 1st of January after organizing a party for 25 people ;)

zaqrack

btw it started to be an easy track, but then I thought it'll be too easy, and modified with a bit of ice, and sharp corners. Sorry :) I guess it's not that hard, except for 2 places maybe, but there you can lose tons of time.

CTG_

Zak: I really don't care, I promised to myself to give up racing (in ZSC). Still 3 races left from my carrier as I have to finish USC. Nothing more... :)

About the track once again: there's only a few step and will reach the level of my "Borzalom" track built in 1998 (Akoss will tell you what was it  :) ).

zaqrack

a little ice and you all get scared always... :)

CTG

I'm not scared. I'm only a semi-retired pipsqueak with true critics against your new track designing trend...

AbuRaf70

Hello Zak...

The page not accept my Login to send Replay....!!!! :evil:

That I make...?   :evil:     AbuRaf70   :wink:
Por largo que sea el camino, siempre comienza con el primer paso.

zaqrack

AbuRaf!

You havent registered yet!

you can do it here:

http://stunts.mine.nu/zakstunts/index.php?page=2005signup&menu=full

after registration your name should appear in the pipsqueaks list
then you can send replays.

alanrotoi

Quote from: "CTG"I'm not scared. I'm only a semi-retired pipsqueak with true critics against your new track designing trend...

Then get semi-shut up too... :roll:

CTG

Semi-retired:  racing for fun
Semi-shut up: filtering my words, only insults and crying over the track...  :)

BonzaiJoe

Quite nice track actually, although there's a lack of comfort in the design. (it's not cozy racing on it like it was on 34, 38, 41, 42, 43, 46)
I think it will be an interesting and hard race, but with a huge gap between top and bottom, and not that many pipsqueaks (16-17)
But we can't be quite sure.