News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

CONGRATULATIONS ZAK MCKRACKEN!!

Started by BonzaiJoe, December 17, 2002, 10:15:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BonzaiJoe

Congratulations on your 21st birthday! I wish you all the best for the next year! Everyone who thinks Zak is a terrific competition manager, please congratulate him in this thread :D

But we can't be quite sure.

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Yes, happy birthday to Zak McKracken. I wanted to be the first but I couldn't be here early enough. So once again: Zak, happy 21st birthday!!!
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

CTG

"Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday Zak McKracken,
Happy birthday to you!"

:D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

Bismarck

Alles Gute und herzlichen Glueckwunsch zum 21. Geburtstag!!!  8)

A look in the Future: In 10 years you are the first president of the WSRL (=World Stunts Racing Leaque). The WSRL will have 20 Million members. And you found the solution against replay handling. You have made your first EURO-Million because www.zakstunts.cjb.net is the most visited site of the world.
And again 10 years later Citroen creates a new AX with a ZAK-Special Edition which can drive through walls and jumps 100m far. And you need only 4 keys for steering/throttle/brakes and 2 keys for shifting.  :D

And maybe 10 years later i will rejoin the competition.  :wink:

Krys TOFF

Happy birthday (too late, sorry) Zak !

Please Duke, don't wait 10 years before joining the competition again : just wait 10 days, so u'll be ready for the new awesome 2k3 competition. :wink:

Anonymous

roy:
Happy birthday zak, gefeliciteerd met je 21 verhjaardag  :D

al il professore

happy birthday stunts friend ;) (posted in february, because... i dont know how i didnt see this thread)
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

alanrotoi

Stop this al, please!!! You are like Droopy, you are everywhere!!!!! AAAAAIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

al il professore

It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

al il professore

alanrotoi

Yes! Congratulations for the interview!! It's a good job and a great document!!

P.S.i: Did you see Luke?, power gear is a bug!! :)

P.S.ii: Ok I thought it was a feature too :)

al il professore

alanrotoi

will you do the analysis of zct24 and zct25?

zaqrack

my love will start work soon, that means I`ll have 4 more hours free a day, thats reserved for stunts ;)