News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

ZCT 47 - The New Era

Started by Mingva, January 04, 2005, 12:41:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mingva

Write your prediction here. Later I'll announce slightly modified rules (points calculation) with prediction deadline.

BonzaiJoe

1. Gutix
2. Argammon
3. Alan Rotoi
4. Bonzai Joe
5. CTG
6. Akoss Poo
7. Alain
8. Zak McKracken
9. Krys Toff
10. Usrin
But we can't be quite sure.

Usrin

1. Alan Rotoi
2. Gutix
3. Bonzai Joe
4. Argammon
5. Alain
6. CTG
7. Zak McKracken
8. Usrin
9. Krys TOFF
10. Dark Chaser (if he won't be away on mysterious business trips...)
Colour of living being is determined by the gene.

CTG

Let's see my tips:

1,  Alan Rotoi (he can beat his student/ghost easily with half power too)*
2,  Bonzai Joe (he'll take it seriously but he must discover his main opponent again)
3,  Gutix (the second best driver of South America)*
4,  Alain (will find some motivation, but he isn't ready to fight Rotoi again)
5,  Akoss Poo (Laura makes him slower... :P )
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
6,  Usrin (remember Z39, he was GOOD on that)
7,  Zak McKracken (I only hope he'll race more seriously)
8,  CTG (I'll leave out some weeks, let's make a modest tip - I'll finish higher - or I hope I will)
9,  Krys Toff (first prestige match in ZSC2005 with CTG victory... :D)
10, Dark Chaser (the new CTG... or not? Skills are similar to my late 2002- early 2003 performance)

* - kidding :)

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

1 Alan Rotoi
2 Gutix
3 Alain
4 Bonzai Joe
5 CTG
6 Akoss Poo
7 Usrin
8 Zak
9 Krys
10 Diesel Joe
Chürműű! :-)

816.79 km

alanrotoi

1. Alan Rotoi
2. Gutix
3. Argammon (he may be 4th too)
4. Bonzai Joe (he may be 3rd too)
5. CTG
6. Ayrton
7. Alain
8. Chulk
9. Zak
10. Dark Chaser

And about Gutix I think he is the best pipsqueak right now. He reached the Roy Wiegerinck level.

CTG

Nowadays top7 (Akoss, Alan, Alain, Argammon, BJ, Gutix and me) is a lot faster then Roy was in 2002...

Gutix is:

- top3 driver with all the cars
- probably the best replay handler at the moment
- expert in finding and improving tricks/shortcuts
- strong mediorce driver in motivation to max out replays (although sometimes he wins without maxing it out - compensates with own tricks)
- mediorce driver without RH
- still beginner in tactics (think on some lost USC races and the IMSA QF)

In overall: Gutix is the 3rd pipsqueak ever seen on my subjective list.

The list at the moment (best twelve - without the good old pipsqueaks I never saw in action like Nailwood) - this is about talent and all the skills (not only the current times - in that cathegory most of us would make a lot better result then Roy or CAP):

1, Bonzai Joe
2, Alan Rotoi
3, Gutix
4, Akoss Poo
5, Argammon
6, Alain
7, Roy Wiegerinck
8, CAP
9, pArAnO
10, Tsino
11, Bismarck
12, CTG

CTG

Sorry Mingva, last one smells like an off-topic post...

Anyway why don't we make a winning time prediction too for some bonus points?

My current tip is: 1:12.80

Argammon

LMAO CTG,you must be kidding!
Akoss above me and even more so above Alain is a good joke.
More so,I remember the few times I -did- race seriously,that is for example from december to (was it the end of february) of last year noone could really touch me,but then again Alanrotoi was -not- racing seriously at that time,while Alain tried.

Anyways Akoss is in no way better(sorry Akoss) And everyone else is just a matter of personal oppinion.
I mean saying Akoss is better is saying like Budapest is better than the national team of argentinia in football.
Ok,you can say that is your opinion,but it's downright nonesense also!

Now about this month:

1)Argammon    
2)Alain
3)Gutix
4)Alanrotoi
5)BJ
6)Akoss?
7)ctG?
8)Usrin?
9)Zak?
10)Krys?

1)Is undoubtly the best with all cars but IMSA,INDY if he wants to,if Alain does not race seriously he might not have enough motivation and might end 4-5.

2)If he races seriously the first 2 places are as much secured as famour old Fort Knox.(or however you spell it)
When Arg and Alain are battling the others don't really have a chance regardless of how they try

3)Won last year and will win this track if there won't be an Alain-Arg battle
4)Is not better than Gutix
5)Does not race 100% but is better than the rest because he just got way more skill to beginn with

------
HUGE GAP
------
6-10 Are more than 1 class behind the top 5 and can't touch them!I see the difference being as big as between a first and a 3rd class football team so you can imagine what I mean.Even if not all of the top 5 really race seriously they should be easily able to beat the rest.

Argammon

Oh about winning time: 1.06.20 by good old Argy :)

CTG

Ehhhhhh the superior feeling again... Argammon, you are simply a ******' liar (not only in Stunts but in life too) - but I don't care. You will say I am low, I am primitive, but you are only an unmodest German asshole (sorry Germans, every nation has some stupid members...). And I'm not interested in your answer so you mustn't write anything here!

All right, let's calm down:

Akoss is better then you... I think your so called skills are based on many-many hours of suffering on the track. You will disappear again if the truth comes closer (oh oh oh, your exams... etc.) and come back on the track/car which is good for you. You will say the opposite of this - I know it well - but how can you prove it? Shall we test it once? I'll give you a track with your most hated car, and make a replay in 20 or 30 minutes. We will see what you do on track! If you will be good enough I'll apologize. Really...

zaqrack

lets have a try this year :)

1 Argammon
2 Gutix
3 Alain
4 Alan Rotoi
5 Bonzai Joe
6 Akoss Poo
7 CTG
8 Zak
9 Krys
10 Usrin

Krys TOFF

Hey, I'm predicted at 9th place by almost everyone. :lol:

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

I think Argammon's rankings are quite fair (but I still consider Alan Rotoi to be the best driver), but I disagree that we are 1 class behind that top 5. If we must be, then only CTG and me, and the drivers at 8th-10th places are another 2-3 classes behind us.
Chürműű! :-)

816.79 km

al il professore

1. alain (he simply is the best)
2. argammon (in the same second)
3. gutix (he wont hang up with us, and lose this month)
4. bonzai joe
5. alanrotoi
6. akoss poo
7. CTG
8. krystoff
9. mingva
10. dark chaser? hello? where are you?

this is the stupidest ranking ever... now lets bet better:

1. alain (the king of stunts, and 2005 champion)
2. gutix (he is our boss)
3. akoss poo (this is not going to be the 2005 champion because of personal problems)
4. bonzai joe
5. argammon (lucky to be here because he stopped playing in the middle of the way)
6. alanrotoi
7. CTG
8. krystoff
9. mingva
10. dark chaser

later in the month i will correct my bet to get closer to what will happen

updated on the 22: its probably not the good one, but... we still know that the podium will be argammon, alanrotoi, bonzai joe

i could try to be there and gutix too. so:

1. Argammon
2. Alan rotoi (he can)
3. Gutix (he could? its my outsider)
4. Bonzai Joe (he would be on the podium if argammon didnt suck his rpl)
5. Alain (thats me, and lets get humble now...)
6. CTG
7. Akoss poo
8. Dark Chaser
9. krystoff
10. zaqrack

i hope to be higher!!
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.