News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

ZCT 47 - The New Era

Started by Mingva, January 04, 2005, 12:41:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alanrotoi

LOL why nobody believes me when I tell I will be the winner this month :)

I must disagree with Argammon and CTG.
In my opinion when somebody really wants to win he will. When somebody has the strengt, the will and the skills.
I don't know about Argammon because I've never saw him race seriously at max motivation. I mean he sure did it when I wasn't here so I can't speak about him but I know some people with these characteristics: Bonzai Joe, Alain, Roy Wiegerinck and Gutix.

Argammon

Dear CTG,I think we should not start an off topic war here,should we?
That being said let me just say I wasn't really serious either in my prediction.Tried to spice the whole month a bit.If you don't understand some funny rambling I suggest you can still believe in your silly superiority
theory.
About Akoss:Sorry Akoss if my comments have been a bit harsh ;) Who's better is just a matter of personal opinion and I don't think you or I have to prove anything.

So long.....

Mingva

Yes, please stop off-topic discussion here :) About predicting winner's time: you can do it for fun.

Krys TOFF

I was always a Rotoi's driving style fan. When he says "I'll win", he does.
So, my tips are those (and I hope Argy and Alain will really race hard this month) :
1/ Alan Rotoi
2/ BJ
3/ Argy
4/ Alain
5/ Gutix
6/ Akoss Poo (if he comes back)
7/ CTG
8/ Ayrton
9/ Usrin
10/ Dark Chaser
11/ me (GTO is not my best car at all)
12/ Zak
13/ Chulk
14/ Diesel Joe
15/ ...

I expected a racing stop from Mingva as he told he won't race but just manage prediction game.

Winning time by Magic Rotoi : 1:09,85

BonzaiJoe

I suppose Gutix will make three huge magic carpet leaps in the beginning of the track and attain power gear after 15-20 seconds, then keep it the rest of the way and win at about 1.03. The rest of us will have to settle for 1.09-1.15 if we do it power gear style, and 1.30-1.50 if we don't.
But we can't be quite sure.

Argammon

I still think I will be able to drive some 1.06'er time :)
If Gutix does 1.03,congrats that will proly beat me :)
but I am starting to think alanrotoi will be really strong this month as it is powergear time and he is motivated.
Let's redo my prediction:

1)Alanrotoi 1.02.XX
2)Gutix      1.04.XX with alan's replay
3)Arg         1.06.XX with BJ's replay
4)BJ           1.08.XX
5)Alain       1.09.XX
6)Akoss      1.11.XX
7)CTG        1.13.XX
8,9,10 as in my last post for now....

al il professore

we cant predict the magic carpets happening. someone will be lucky enough to get it, that's all. i dont know anybody who can make a magic carpet happen on purpose. on a place on a track where he decided. on that day, its a twenty second gap.

ten second is a year. twenty is a time and space paradox.

fortunately, it never happened. (z16 was a lone star)

when it will happen, it will hurt. (because when it will happen, there will actually be a magic carpet trail all the rpl long and the speed and rpm needle will dance like hell... i want to see one rpl like that one day)
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

Mingva

wow, 2005 competition became monthly  :shock: In that case you can submit tips 1 week before deadline of curent race. For z47 it would be 24 January.

BonzaiJoe

Alain: it appears that you have not seen Gutix's replays on ZCT38 and ZCT41?
But we can't be quite sure.

al il professore

i saw them... i am a trick lover. i love to give snaps bounces to my cars. as an example, you can watch all of which are my victorious replays.

and... if i want to be the best driver in the world i must watch all the replays...
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

CTG

Alain: you won't be the best driver... perhaps you will win some championships... but watch BJ racing hard in live. You will see, what I call racing! :P

CTG

Only kidding... You are one of my favorite Stunts masters! ;)

al il professore

you know i wasnt at the stunts meeting, but one of my dream after seeing a rpl from a good opponent, is to see a good opponent technique on a keyboard. because until now i didnt see anybody else than... me pushing the keys.

i race with three right fingers on the direction keys and two left fingers on the gear lever. one of my left fingers also type very often the escape key... and i rewind the tape with enter

i heard about some racing with two hands on the direction keys and using space to change gears.

i hope that i will see alanrotoi sweating for real on a keyboard one day, because this guy is mad... i'd like to see how bonzai joe and argammon fingers work, also.

DieselJoe

Quote from: "al il professore"i race with three right fingers on the direction keys and two left fingers on the gear lever. one of my left fingers also type very often the escape key... and i rewind the tape with enter
Sounds like the same way I do it :)
"Why can't we not be sober?"
Tool

Argammon

I think Bonzai Joe and Akoss are using both hands at the keys.
I am driving 'classical style' and only need one hand for the arrows....

BTW My prediction changed again *g*

1)Argammon
2)BJ
3)Alanrotoi
4)Gutix
5)Alain
6)Akoss
7)CTG
8)Zak
9)Dar Chaser
10)Usrin