News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

ZCT 47 - The New Era

Started by Mingva, January 04, 2005, 12:41:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Argammon

Weeee.... I would like to remind everyone that I predicted 1.06.70 very early this month as winning time.And as things have turned out,that might be very close to the actual result :) :)

al il professore

i already drove 1.09.05 without checkpoints so 1.06.70 will be really easy to reach with checkpoint driving. so long with wannabee accurate predictions.
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

After non serious racing on zct47, all there's left for me is a prediction game victory - and a beautiful loveable girlfriend. :)
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

CTG

MUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!  :smt098

Mingva

It seems akoss will try to defend his Stunts oracle name. He guessed correct all top3  :!: Results of the first prediction round this year:

1. Akoss Poo - 47.0 pts;
2. CTG - 28.6 pts;
3. Argammon - 25.0 pts;
_. Usrin - 25.0 pts;
5. Krys Toff - 24.2 pts;
6. zaqrack - 23.1 pts;
7. Alan Rotoi - 20.9 pts;
8. Alain - 20.0 pts;
9. Mingva - 19.0 pts;
10. Bonzai Joe - 17.6 pts.

What a crowd tipped  :D

al il professore

this was a wonderful race, but i missed a lot of motivation on the last days because of personal  problems with the server. he didnt let me in for one week!!! i felt depressed and didnt think about playing stunts, just trying to reach zakstunts!
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

alanrotoi

CTG