News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Envious 'losers'

Started by Argammon, January 10, 2005, 09:55:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Argammon

I remember a time long ago when I said the only way Alain drives so well is that he drives 100 hours per month.Now ctg is bugging me with the same shit :) Deserves me right? Perhaps.

Point is I think I can say I am better than Alain in liveracing wheter I am in good form or not,so it's likely he needs more time in RH also.
But likely is far away from being sure.He could have a higher efficiency in Rh:Imagine he would only need 2 tries to drive every corner perfectly and in one try he would leave the road.That would already screw the live race replay and he would have to drive  a lot slower there.While I might need 10 tries to drive a perfectly well corner with RH.
Trying to say: I could never have been sure about this comment.

I think both of those allegations  (ctg's and mine) have one thing in common:They are full of shit.And that's just because the allegator has no clue HOW long someone needs to drive his replay.

All that being said I appologize to Alain for coming up with such stupid allegations.Sometimes you realize your own faults only when you receive the same treatment from someone else :)

Krys TOFF

Quote from: "Argammon"I appologize to Alain for coming up with such stupid allegations.
Wow, I think Z47's nick in prediction games : "the new era" is now proved right. Such words from argy about alain leads to a new era. :D
Next step : alain joining cork's crew ? :roll:  :wink:  :lol:

al il professore

are you drunk krystoff? you are drunk, argammon... as always.

i dont drive 100 hours. i drive the same amount of time like you. you are not very superior to anything else in the universe, you are an ape shit.

and show me again your skills in copying others replays :) bonzai joe will probably get mad, or drive slower soon... you did the same with me, i was inventing and you were copying... you cant imagine how good i feel since i dont have to send my replays to "the sucker" anymore
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

Argammon

You know what you are Alain?
You are one of those persons where I can say what I want and you will always respond negativly.

I will take your post apart,sentence by sentence,word by word to proof that you are posting nonesense again :/

"i dont drive 100 hours. i drive the same amount of time like you"
You obviously did not read my post,I did NOT say you do drive 100 hours.

"you are not very superior to anything else in the universe"
Wow now someone is trying to copycat CTG's expression.

"and show me again your skills in copying others replays  bonzai joe will probably get mad, or drive slower soon... you did the same with me, i was inventing and you were copying... you cant imagine how good i feel since i dont have to send my replays to "the sucker" anymore"

Do you have even a small amount of a brain? I doubt it.
What is the purpose of a team? To share replays?
Bonzai Joe is very good at doing very good replays on new tracks.Probably the best at that in the community,while I need more time to get used to them.
IF I find a better way I DO share it with my team,and If I do -not- find anything better it would be STUPID not to use the tricks BJ found out only because I don't want to copy him?
Please learn the definition of 'team'
For example this month BJ did an excelent replay again very early this month,but when I started driving I found a new power gear trick (guess what it is) which I of course shared with my team.

What you are reffering to from Orion times is just the fact that if we both had common knowledge,that means we shared replays and tricks, YES YOU COPIED ME ALSO IDIOT :),
That in that case I was being able to easily beat you just because I got more skills,which made you very angry :)Well That's live :)

YOu have been annoying me with your shit for to long now.Let's see what I can dig up from the forum...

BonzaiJoe

Too bad... I was holding my breath for a few seconds there... If there would be peace between Argammon and Alain, there would be peace in the whole world.
But we can't be quite sure.

Argammon

I think you would have to add Mingva  and Ctg ;)
Anyways..... I am at least trying to avoid any provocation into Alain's direction until he decides to insult me again,hoping this stupid flamewars will stop anytime soon......

alanrotoi

Don't fight!! Remember the theme song of Diff'rent Strokes!

"Everybody's got a special kind of story
Everybody finds a way to shine,
It don't matter that you got not alot
So what,
They'll have theirs, and you'll have yours, and I'll have mine.
And together we'll be fine....

Because it takes, Diff'rent Strokes to move the world.
Yes it does.
It takes, Diff'rent Strokes to move the world. "

;)

CTG

I won't be that surprised if somebody - in the very far future - declares that Argammon and Alain were the same person.

BonzaiJoe

I have to say I would be quite surprised. The main reason: Argammon arrived at Zakstunts before CTG :P
But we can't be quite sure.

CTG

Quote from: BonzaiJoe on May 31, 2013, 12:25:44 AM
Argammon arrived at Zakstunts before CTG :P

Are you sure?  :P