News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

4th IMSA cup

Started by Krys TOFF, January 12, 2005, 09:16:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krys TOFF

The 4th IMSA Cup is planned to begin in February, and to last to March.
After North America, Australia and Europe, next step is South America.
More infos about it soon.

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

I'm thinking about racing this time! :)
Chürműű! :-)

816.79 km

DieselJoe

I'm already sure :wink:
"Why can't we not be sober?"
Tool

Shoegazing Leo

I expect to race this competition for the second time (I was 10th in the first [I was eliminated by CTG...])

Dark Chaser

IMSA CUP!!! IMSA CUP!!! IMSA CUP!!! Last time, I was 7th (still racing with auto transmission). Now, with manual transmission and more experience, I hope to be among the first three ones.

CTG

I leave it out - let the young and hungry pipsqueaks to enjoy the success! :)

Shoegazing Leo

Quote from: "CTG"I leave it out - let the young and hungry pipsqueaks to enjoy the success! :)

I'm 3 days older than you...

DieselJoe

Don't take him too serious. He won't let it out! :mrgreen:
Tool

Krys TOFF

I'm happy to see you all motivated. :D
This is official now : the 4th Cup will be the last one. :?

More details now about tracks :
Qualifications will stay in europe, where last Cup ended. More precisely, we will race at Dijon (France).

Then, pipsqueaks will go to south America. Groups race will take place in Brazil (probably Brasilia, but it may change if I find another brazilian track that I like more) and Quarter-Finals will be in Argentina (Mar del Plata).

Those who will be 3rd or 4th in groups will race the 9th to 16th place ranking league in South Africa at Kyalami track.

Then, after Quarter-Finals, top 8 pipsqueaks will travel to Japan.
5th to 8th place ranking league will see the pipsqueaks on Ti-Aida track, while Semi-Finals will be raced at Sugo track.
Finally, 3rd place race and the big Final will be raced at Suzuka.

I hope this program will increase even more your excitation. :wink:

alanrotoi

Wheee! Maybe this weekend I'll be in Mar del Plata ^_^ I like this city very much! I should visit the racing circuit.

Krys TOFF

IMSA Cup website have been updated.
Competition will start 12th of February, 21H00 GMT+1.

For newcomers (AbuRaf, Paleke, ...) : 2 weeks for Qualifications race, one week for each step after. No shortcuts except jumps over elements. No jump over corks left/right. Loopings and corks left/right must be driven fully. You have to race versus the given opponent... Please read well the rules here before sending a replay.

If someone can find a logo for "Mar del Plata" track and also a better track map than the one I got, please send them to me by mail, or tell in this topic where I can find them on the web. Thanks in advance.

Krys TOFF

Quote from: "Mingva"I found only this one: http://www.etracksonline.co.uk/SAmerica/mardelplata.html
Thanks, but it's the same detail level than the one I already have...

Maybe Alan or Gutix can be more helpful ? And about the logo, any idea someone ?

DieselJoe

Maybe you could cut out the upper left from this picture? :roll:
http://www.trilon.com/bapom/images/mardel.jpg

And here another track pic, but also not that great I think...
http://www.silhouet.com/motorsport/tracks/mardelpl.jpg
Was yours drawn by yourself? :lol:
Tool

alanrotoi

I sent you a nice map of Mar del Plata :P from tc2000 site