News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

stunts valhalla. the storyboard.

Started by al il professore, January 15, 2005, 06:27:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

al il professore

I'll work on it here.

page one

full page

the dos prompt and the stunts game homepage

page two

full page

comment: "once upon a day in the stunts valhalla"

characters: two walkyries are flying the stunts valhalla sky.

scenery: space, sun, stars, valhalla is a big wheel, a big eye, or a big zero in the skies.

page three

FULL PAGE

scenery: zooming on the stunts valhalla center, a big water fall in the center and six temples surrounding it.

characters: walkyries fly by

page four

caption one: indy car speeding to the left in power gear

caption two: indy car speeding up in power gear comment power gear!!! scenery a pine and a cactus

caption three: dashboard view near a jump. comment edge jump!! scenery a building clouds in the sky

caption four: driver on the left a tunnel from the sky on the right. comments and now the tunnel !!! just before the finish line.

page five

caption one comment rOOOR! indy car turning right and jumping the jump on

caption two lanscape the mountains comments 4d sports driving.

page six

caption one in dy car speeding to the finish line after another tunnel

caption two the finish line opens to the stunts valhalla

caption three a body is falling in the void

caption four satellite view of the stunts valhalla comment then as it happens every year for the stunts pipsqueaks, valhalla opens and the best got warped for the race of their life, up there in the stunts oracle temple, in the fourth dimension. concrete blocks temple, oracle temple, bridge tube corks and loop temples

page seven

caption one scenery a greek temple ruin

caption two the stunts giant LCD screen

caption three rod serling appears comments stunts zone

caption four character: rod serling. he will come back as a voice off, a commentator for the adventure. high above at the edge of the world we re searching for glory and peace whene the time has come we will see our return to theland of the free some times you win sometimes you lose in the distance is a lying a place from where you cannot escape. believe it or not, you are trapped in THE STUNTS ZONE

page eight

full page...

presentation page of the concrete blocks chapter.

page nine

caption one up view inside the stunts oracle temple. the stunts lcd wide screen displays a galaxy three pipsqueaks are waiting: comment: soon stunts pipsqueaks from earth gather neart the oracle temple widescreen

caption two oracle's eyes in the screen three pipsqueaks are waiting: alain, alanrotoi and bonzai joe. comment welcome

page ten

caption one comment you will face the stunts gods one by one, in the stunts temples and on their favorite tracks scenery the screen characters the three pipsqueaks and the oracle Helen (lets change her for alanrotoi photos)

caption two oracle Helen changes into a flying skull comment the living skull

caption three the skull says "there you can"

caption four alanrotoi with his licking tongue out, as always scnery the temple door the skull says "become"

caption five we see alain and bonzai joe s back and the skull says s"tunt gods"

caption six the skull says follow me to the first temple we see the three faces of the stunts pipsqueaks.

page eleven

caption one  we see the concrete blocks temple in the irror of the stunts oracle cabrio she says 'this is some piece of a cabrio"

caption two the stunts cabrio comments "ladies and bladies, the famous oracle mobile"

caption three the concrete blocks temple in the distance. route 666 panel, a walkyrie flyes by

caption four skull screaming get in!

page twelve

caption one the pipsqueaks are seated and the sjull is driving
comment being stunts champions dont allow you to

caption two the car wont start coment crii bommm

caption three well  lets walk today the pipsqueaks and the skull are emabarrassed.

caption four the pipsqueaks are walking to the temple the oracle tries to get the car starting. alanrotoi says okay i hope there are bones in the stunts cemetary i am hungry alain says lets walk baby BJ says byebye hae fun skulls oracle

caption four alain says concrete blocks temple here we are BJ says you said? to alanrotoi alan says i am hungry, i need a bone, remmebr i am a dog! warf look!!

page thirty

caption one comment friiii! the oracle misses alanrotoi and stops.

caption two skull says " i hate poewr gear the lever is locked on oraclemobile

caption three skull says here lives the great stunts master fdzierva if you beat him you will survive.

caption four alanrotoi says i am afraid i need a tree bj says oh please
the temple opens itself.

THIS IS THE STORY WRITTEN TILL NOW... HERE STARTS THE STORYBOARD FOR THE REST OF THE ADVENTURE. YOU CAN COPY AND PASTE IT TO ADD YOUR OWN IDEAS for a sequel.
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

al il professore

page fourteen (beware, its rock n roll)

sum up: fdzierva welcomes the pipsqueaks. he is all smile with a big mouth and big teeth.

caption one scenery a big temple with columns and a stunts LCD widescreen, pipsqueaks are walking at it, the skull is flying over them "let me introduce... oh!!!"

caption two zooming on the screen, F is lying in a bed with three walkyries and being throbbed by one of them while he sucks ones tit and touches the other ones ass... F says "oh skid ya!" one walkyrie says "oh my god!"

caption three alain started masturbating while looking at the screen, alanrotoi is laughing at him and the skull popped his eyes out of the screen.

caption F with a big smile, while he gets aware of what is happening, the stunts tournament 2003 must begin. he says "now who's first to die?" two walkyries are kissing and licking his cheeks.

end of page fourteen[/b]
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

DieselJoe

:shock: Planning a new comic strip? :roll:

I'm impatiently waiting for page 14... :lol:
"Why can't we not be sober?"
Tool

al il professore

page fifteen. art page. an indy car. with a sunset. and palmtrees. it could be daytona :)

two walkyries bar dacing.

tiger eyes in the sky.

al il professore

i meant bar dancing

what will be fdzierva episode about?

1. presentation of his career
2. description of the concrete blocks trick
3. Fdzierva dies in a stunts accident, and vanishes. back in the concrete temple, stunts gods are not that good. next!
lets bet on something like average three pages per stunts god. it makes the story 3 * 5 15 pages long. the shorter the episode, the stronger the story.

al il professore

page sixteen

we will race on my track

jumps curves and my favorite element, the concrete block

page seventeen

the race is on, stunts trick illustrated the passing thru a block

p 18

fdzierva dies

p19

bj wins we go to tube temple.

p20

the oracle mobile has an accident because the oracle has no driving license.

p21

hello mister tube, it's roy (tube roy wiegerinck cork inavoeg loop CAP bridge nailwood oracle)

p22 the tube trick roy wins and rotoi copies him right after missing the start (he was peeing a tree)

p23 the cork temple before we start let's kill alain...

p24 the cork trick bj jumps and alanrotoi finds a shortcut inavoeg do his trick and wins

p25 bj gets a beer and alanrotoi gets a bone

p26 the loop temple CAP plays piano more than stunts

p27 CAP pass thru the loop but alanrotoi uses a mad thing on it, impressed, CAP stops on the line and let alanrotoi win

p28 Bj gets mad because he is drunk and destroys the living skull with his car

p29 alanrotoi is alone against nailwood

p30 its a bridge sequence there is a final surprise... if you win, you deserve a place in the stunts valhalla forever

p31 and on the last bridge you must do a rocket jump to pass the line... high in heavens! alanrotoi beats nailwood.

p32 celebration: alanrotoi is changed into the beautiful new stunts oracle

p33 All the pipsqueaks. behind an indy car. THE END. for now...

this is some idea. you can change it. I am drawing tonight page 20

al il professore