News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Football Fanats 2005

Started by Shoegazing Leo, January 16, 2005, 08:29:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

BAKTAL?R?NTH?ZA - KISTARCSA 4-0 (3-0)
B?CS KSC - GYULAI TERM?L FC 2-1 (2-1)
PUTNOKI VSE - J?SZAP?TI VSE 2-2 (1-0)
SALG?TARJ?NI BTC - HAJD?B?SZ?RM?NY 1-2 (1-0)
VECS?S - KAZINCBARCIKA 0-2 (0-1)
KISKUNHALASI FC - M?T?SZALKAI FC 3-1 (2-1)
KARCAG - DABAS 2-1 (2-0)
SZENTES - ESMTK HUNGARO CASING 3-0 (1-0)

1. Baktal?r?nth?za 24 18 5 1 52?16 59
2. Vecs?s 23 16 5 2 41?13 53
3. J?szap?ti 24 13 9 2 45?25 48
4. Szentes 24 13 6 5 58?32 45
5. KAZINCBARCIKA 23 12 6 5 59?39 42
6. B?cs 23 11 4 8 62?38 37
------------------------------------------------
7. Karcag 24 10 5 9 55?41 35
8. Gyula 23 8 5 10 31?35 29
9. Dabas 22 7 6 9 36?40 27
10. M?t?szalka 23 7 4 12 37?36 25
------------------------------------------------
11. Putnok 23 6 6 11 31?48 24
12. ESMTK 24 6 6 12 31?56 24
13. Salg?tarj?n 23 6 3 14 25?42 21
14. Kistarcsa 22 6 3 13 27?50 21
15. H.b?sz?rm?ny 22 5 2 15 21?58 17
16. Kiskunhalas 23 3 1 19 27?69 10

Above first line: stay in NB II, but NB II will mean the second division instead of this year's third.
Between the two lines: matches against NB I B worst teams and NB III best teams to reach NB II.
Under second line: "fall" to NB III=stay in the third league.

Upcoming matches:

05.04: Kistarcsa - Kazincbarcika
05.07: Kazincbarcika - Salg?tarj?n
05.15: Szentes - Kazincbarcika
05.21: Kazincbarcika - ESMTK
05.29: Hajd?b?sz?rm?ny - Kazincbarcika
06.05: Gyula - Kazincbarcika
06.12: Kazincbarcika - M?t?szalka.
Chürműű! :-)

816.79 km

al il professore

you know what? this topic is hopeless...
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

Usrin

Interesting results from Hungarian 1st division:

Feh?rv?r-MTK 2-3 (1-1)
B?la Ill?s played in the 2nd half. He scored a HEADED goal (it's very rare from him, even in his best times), and was the best player of the match (the only one who got 7/10 on www.nb1.hu ). B?LA ILL?S IS THE GREATEST KING!!!

P?cs-?jpest 1-0 (1-0)
P?cs was 13th, ?jpest was 3th before this round. Pavicevic (P?cs) was sent off in 29th minute, when standing was 0-0. DICKSUCKER ?JPEST!!!
Colour of living being is determined by the gene.

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Kistarcsa - Kazincbarcika 1-3 (1-2)
Chürműű! :-)

816.79 km

Dinmor

This young hungarian player, Attila Lakatos, has just been incorporated in the squad of my club, AGF

http://www.agf.co.dk/docs/aktuelt/Indhold_detaljeret.asp?id=2660

Do you know him, Akoss?
I know I believe in nothing, but it is my nothing.

CTG

LOL his name sounds like a gipsy...

Usrin

In the text you can see that he arrived from Integr?l DAC (Gy?r), so not Akoss, but CTG should know him. :) (But as I can see on the photo, he's not gipsy.)

To Dinmor: Integr?l DAC plays in Hungarian 3rd division, so its players are not too well-known...

Dinmor

Quote from: "Usrin"In the text you can see that he arrived from Integr?l DAC (Gy?r), so not Akoss, but CTG should know him. :) (But as I can see on the photo, he's not gipsy.)

To Dinmor: Integr?l DAC plays in Hungarian 3rd division, so its players are not too well-known...

Ok, it just says in the text that he has played several games on the youth national teams of Hungary, so I were just curious if you had heard of him...  :wink:
I know I believe in nothing, but it is my nothing.

CTG

I don't follow these low division leagues for ages so I can't tell you any informations about him.

Shoegazing Leo

Atl?tico Paranaense was qualified to row of 16 of Libertadores Cup in a lucky strike: a vexaminous defeat at home for Independiente Medellin (4:0), the gratest defeat of history in our stadium since the reconstruction, but a incredible victory of Libertad against Am?rica de Cali, in Cali, save us.

In Brazilian Championship, we are making our worst competition start ever, with 3 defeats in three games... Total shame!

CTG

Great surprise in Hungarian National Cup's final!

Mat?v Sopron - Ferencv?ros 5-1 (3-0) (4 red cards - from this point of view Ferencv?ros won by 3-1...  :lol: )

Mat?v Sopron is qualified to UEFA Cup 2005/2006!

CTG

Quoting UEFA.com

Sopron seal stylish first success

Wednesday, 11 May 2005

Mat?v Football Club Sopron claimed victory in the Hungarian Cup for the first time in their history after running out 5-1 winners in the final against holders Ferencv?rosi TC, who ended the match with eight men.

Frantic first half
Sopron took the lead in the 12th minute, forward Mihaly Toth opening the scoring before Zsolt B?r?nyos doubled the lead seven minutes before half-time. A minute later the home side were down to ten men as D?nes R?sa was dismissed, and Ferencv?ros's hopes were effectively ended on the stroke of the interval as goalkeeper Lajos Sz?cs was also sent off and Iv?n Balask? made it 3-0 from the penalty spot.

Emphatic victory
Despite the two-man disadvantage, Peter Lipcsei pulled a goal back four minutes into the second half, but Balask? restored Sopron's three-goal cushion eight minutes later. Adem Kapic then became the third Ferencv?ros player to be shown a red card before Andras Horvath wrapped up the win for Sopron eleven minutes from time.

Sweet success
Although Zolt?n Pint?r was then also sent off for the winners, Sopron had long since wrapped up the victory, which proved particularly sweet for their coach Attila Pinter, who was sacked by Ferencv?ros despite winning the league and cup double last season.

Usrin

I think this is not a surprise. Only a few weeks ago, result of a Sopron-Ferencv?ros match was 3-0 (in the championship). At the moment, Ferencv?ros is one of the weakest teams in first division...

CTG

Si?fok proved few years ago that football can be played without money. Now the so called "stars" of Ferencv?ros prove that they can play only for heavy millions - how pathetic they are...

Usrin

I haven't been near internet for 3 days, but many interesting things happened in Hungarian championship last weekend. It's very sad to see that nobody has written about them. :(

First of all: B?la Ill?s has broken a historical record. He played his 511th match in 1st division - nobody else has played so many times. The previous record (510) was held by Gy?rgy Szab?. Nemzeti Sport (daily sports newspaper of Hungary) wrote an article with the title "B?la Ill?s is the greatest king" about this event. He's truly the greatest king!

Other good news: Ferencv?ros sucked - it's always good news, but now they have lost there last mathematical chance for winning the championship after their 2-0 loss in P?cs. Winner of the championship 2004/2005 is DEBREC(Z)EN!

B?FF!!! :smt078